Buffalo Game

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by scubaman13, Sep 26, 2005.

1. scubaman13

scubaman13 Second String Waterboy

I'm considering going to the game in Buffalo on the 9th. Being from the Detroit area, it's only a 5 hour drive.

Anyone else from the forum going to the game?

2. Dolfan5000

Dolfan5000 Mark my words, I'll get mine

Man I wish...

3. finfan54

finfan54 A True Fan Donator

I will be there. I will be in the corner of the endzone at the 14th row under the jumbo tron. I will be harrassed all day........that is until we stick it to buffalo.

4. djfresh47

djfresh47 R.I.P. djfresh47

If I can find tickets, I will go, but the game is sold out, and I don't wanna overpay.

5. dolfan_jon

dolfan_jon New Member

I wish I could go to any Dolphins game. I've never been to one. Kinda hard being in NM. I am hoping the next time they play in Denver or Arizona I'll be able to go they are the closest places.

6. RAS25

RAS25 dont act like your not impressed

im with u bro..i get to see my first phins game when they come here to play the chargers in dec.

7. scubaman13

scubaman13 Second String Waterboy

That's cool. I used to hit phins games when they played Indy every year. That was always fun, watching them lose to the Colts all the time.

But, once in a while, they'd come up and play the Lions. That was FUN to watch :)

8. kraphtdiner

kraphtdiner #1 Fan in Quebec, Canada!!!

I'm going to the Oct.9 game!

Directly from Quebec (Canada), 11 hour drive to go to Buffalo!!!

Section 115
    Row 2

Anything to see the Dolphins live!!!

Gonna be the first time also that I'll attend a Dolphins game!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Rocky Raccoon

Rocky Raccoon A True Fan

its only a 5 hour drive from Michigan to Buffalo?? It's like a 8-10 hour drive from central Jersey to Buffalo. Weird.

10. dolphan98

dolphan98 Seasoned Veteran

It will be my first NFL game. I can't wait for it. I'm getting there at 10am to tailgate.

11. dominizzo

dominizzo CAMERON EARTH WAKE

ur time will come finbro

12. LittlePaulie

LittlePaulie Previously known as P126N

I'm considering going but the Ralph isn't the best place for phin fans to go unless you got good seats...

13. Davo

Davo Scout Team

Going to the Ralph on a tailgate bus from Toronto. I do it every year....It is sooo amazing...Hopefully this year we can end the Jills season for good with a victory there...Fellow Fin Fans going, dont be afraid...Its not as crazy as people make it out to be..There are soo many Fins Fans there that will have your back....Bills fans only start crap when u mouth off bout the Bills. Be proud of our fins..Wear your Aqua n Orange and scream your lungs off for our Dolphins...Dont be afraid of stupid Bills fans.....Drink Canadian beer and have a good time...

14. cltchperf

cltchperf Pro Bowler

I live in New York so I have been at the Buffalo stadium. Here's a tip: If you want good food to eat before or after the game. Go to Montanas which is near the stadium. The ribs are really good, the burgers also, wings, rotiserrie chicken, All the food is really good. I don't think the restaurant is in any other city, becuase I believe it's a restaurant franchise in Canada, and Buffalo is right next door. I sound like a salesman talking about the restaurant. , but oh well, I think that's the only good thing in Buffalo.

15. NYFINNER

NYFINNER Fins are my crack!

i've got tix for those of you that are still looking

... for those of you that are still looking for tix. Go to the MESSAGE BOARD, then go to the EXCHANGE Forum & punch in posts in the the LAST WEEK and you'll see my post (fins@bills 3 tix). I've got 3 extra tix to join a trip from Southern NY on 1 of 2 winnebago's, ticket to game, food & drinks. Leaving Sat. 9am, back around midnight on Sunday. $175 per person.

16. ckparrothead

ckparrothead Premium Member

I know I hate to sound overconfident but the Bills are seriously listing right now. They won against Houston, possibly the worst team in the league. But they lost to the Bucs and now the Falcons.

I personally think the Bucs are a LITTLE overrated. That running game is not exactly the Steelers running game, and if you stop it then you're forcing Griese to throw and guess what you put him on the ground and the guy starts stinking up the joint. The Bucs won't lose a TON of games this year but I'm not buying that they are a 13-3 type team or even 12-4, not yet I'm not. I think they are beatable.

I just wonder what the rest of the NFL says if the phins jump out to a 4-1 record.