Buffalo is for Real | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffalo is for Real

I would think that if Dallas had 10 times more talent that they'd have a better record.

To me that is logical.

Why? What's logical about the 16-0 Pats losing to the 10-6 Giants? Or the 13-3 Packers losing to the 10-6 Giants? or the 13-3 Cowboys losing to the10-6 Giants? Nothing about any of those huge upsets is logical. Romo has a broken pinky, he didn't play Sunday, does this make a difference in their ability to win? I think so.

Where are these areas of "weakness"?

Because i would argue that they are one of the most balanced teams in the NFL.

We have 2 very solid RB's who can both catch the ball, and who don't fumble.

We have an all world WR in Evans, and some capabale guys behind him.

We have a solid OL

We have a great young QB who doesn't make mistakes.

We have a dominant DL

We have playmaking LB's

We have a deep defensive backfield.

We have amazing return men, and great kickers.

We have a smart head coach.

One area of weakness would be our DE's and our pass rush... but blitzing has helped that.

I guess what I'm trying to say is you have no clue what you're watching when you sit down on a Sunday.

The Bills have a long way to go before I can agree with this.

Maybe this is why FTP gets upset with Bills fans.

We are a growing team with potential to be really good.

Who said invincible?

I would even venture to say that we haven't got any real superstars on the team outside of Evans.

But we're incredibly balanced.

I just wanted to know where are "serious weakness" is.

McGee, Parrish and McKelvin are probably the best stable of return men in the NFL.

Who said invincible? Hell with adjectives like:

Solid
All World
Great and Young
Playmaking
Dominant
Amazing and
Smart

How do these adjectives not equate to invincible? I mean you then say DEs and Pass Rush is the weakness but what about the dominant DL you mention?

Why? What's logical about the 16-0 Pats losing to the 10-6 Giants? Or the 13-3 Packers losing to the 10-6 Giants? or the 13-3 Cowboys losing to the10-6 Giants? Nothing about any of those huge upsets is logical. Romo has a broken pinky, he didn't play Sunday, does this make a difference in their ability to win? I think so.

Well teams lose to other teams, it's how the league works. But Dallas doesn't have 10 times the talent of any team in the league, not even the Chiefs. Now they'd kick the Chiefs *** if they played but what would you say if KC actually upset Dallas?

Would that mean KC was better? Overall I'd say no. That day yes but over a period of time, no.

Buffalo > Dallas

To give credit where credit is due.....miami is also much better then they were last year and it shows.

This isn't going to be an easy game.

The Bills may be "for real" BUT like I said before, they are not an elite team. They wont win a SuperBowl anytime soon so who really cares???

The AFC East is complete garbage this year.

I think the bills are much further along then any bills fans even expected. To win the division is a legit goal not winning the super bowl.

The bills are young and still need a couple more players.....not getting Tony Gonzo hurt as he would have helped us along even further. Hardy is coming along slowly and Evans needs a wr opposite now. Hopefully Hardy will start showing more and the season wears on.

But we do have our QB, RB, OL (except for center)

Your so tired of Bills fans, yet you provoke them. You talk about Bills fans in every post.

But when you do talk about the Bills you actually show them too much respect, like we are some dominant team every year, and your impressed if we beat average teams or bad teams.

I do get a kick out of your older posts a few weeks ago claiming the Giants and Cowboys are so good, yet these teams got blown out by BAD teams. Yet you still want to talk about our schedule.

But anyways, 5 wins never got any team anything except a top 10 draft pick so the Bills have to keep wining or it doesn't mean anything, I really don't care if they have 8 more 4th quarter comebacks I just want to see them continue to grow as a team.

It is also interesting that FTP says he doesn't have to defend his stance....yet does so at every turn.

Dude. You dont like the bills....we get it. WE GET IT.....:lol:

What winner would that be? The Bills who've never won anything that matters? Make sure you stop posting here when the Bills start losing, cause they will start losing. They're simply not a very good team, sure they have 5 wins but NE had 17 wins last year and what did that get them? But you expect everyone here to respect your 5 win team? Whatever.

FTP just so I understand what you are saying

At 5-1 the bills are "just not a very good team"

The Pats....because they lost 1 game last year "were not a very good team" either?

So what makes a good team? Undefeated?

FTP just so I understand what you are saying

At 5-1 the bills are "just not a very good team"

The Pats....because they lost 1 game last year "were not a very good team" either?

So what makes a good team? Undefeated?

The Bills: 5-1

O rankings: 17th

D: rankings: 10th

Passing O: 13th

Rushing O: 23rd

Passing D: 8th

Rushing D: 15th

I know many Bill fans are only interested in the credit they can give their team but the reality is the Bills have played simply the soughtest schedule to this point example,

Jags: 3-3 (21st O) (24th D)

Seahawks: 1-5 (28th O) (27th D)

Rams: 2-4 (31st O) (29th D)

Raiders: 2-4 (22nd O) (26th D)

Chargers: 3-4 (15th O) (28th D)

Totals: W/L 11-20 = 9 games below 500.

Avg. O ranking- 23.4

Avg. D ranking- 26.8

I know none of this means squat to Bill fans, cause then that would mean they still have to wait and win legit games, versus teams that aren't ranked near the bottom of the league in both offense and defense, but oh well.

This is why I find it amusing when Bill fans come here and say look at our 5-1 Bills team we're the class of the division, we're better then everyone. Well A) not one division game has been played by the Bills, the Bills have not beaten a team with an elite Offense or defense yet this year and the one time they played a top Offense the Cards, the Bills just couldn't do a damn thing to stop them. B) If the Bills are this great team, why aren't they a top 5 unit on both sides of the ball? They sure as hell have had a regular stretch of games where the teams they've played have been the very worst in the league in rankings. Not just one game here and three weeks later another team near the bottom of the league.

Keep in mind only one team has not had a bye week in those rankings. Which means the numbers most likely would be worse given the pattern if each team had played 7 games rather then 6 games.

Now obviously no team controls their schedule, no team can predict injuries. But Bill fans are all high on their team thinking they belong at the very top of the league with Teams like the Cowboys and Giants, but their statistics don't suggest anything of the sort. If the Ginats or Cowboys had faced that same stretch of teams the Bills have do you honestly believe either team woulds be ranked outside the top 3 in both offense and defense?

In the Bills 5 wins, they have faced not one Defense that ranks higher then 24th, In the Bills 5 wins they did not face one offense ranked higher then 15th yet in thier top 10 defensive ranking only 2 teams are giving up more points a game then the Bills. The Vikes and Eagles. The Bills have had such an easy start to this season it's unreal. I think the Bills aren't the worst team in the league obviously, but they sure as hell aren't a top 5 team right now.

This information can be had by anyone willing to spend the time to research it, you don't need top secret insider information to obtain this info. So it's not hard to simply look at the numbers and come to a reasonable conclusion.

The Bills: 5-1

O rankings: 17th

D: rankings: 10th

Passing O: 13th

Rushing O: 23rd

Passing D: 8th

Rushing D: 15th

I know many Bill fans are only interested in the credit they can give their team but the reality is the Bills have played simply the soughtest schedule to this point example,

Jags: 3-3 (21st O) (24th D)

Seahawks: 1-5 (28th O) (27th D)

Rams: 2-4 (31st O) (29th D)

Raiders: 2-4 (22nd O) (26th D)

Chargers: 3-4 (15th O) (28th D)

Totals: W/L 11-20 = 9 games below 500.

Avg. O ranking- 23.4

Avg. D ranking- 26.8

I know none of this means squat to Bill fans, cause then that would mean they still have to wait and win legit games, versus teams that aren't ranked near the bottom of the league in both offense and defense, but oh well.

This is why I find it amusing when Bill fans come here and say look at our 5-1 Bills team we're the class of the division, we're better then everyone. Well A) not one division game has been played by the Bills, the Bills have not beaten a team with an elite Offense or defense yet this year and the one time they played a top Offense the Cards, the Bills just couldn't do a damn thing to stop them. So if the Bills are this great team why aren't they a top 5 unit on both sides of the ball? They sure as hell have had a regulkar stretch of games where the teams they've played have been the very worst in the league in rankings.

Keep in mind only one team has not had a bye week in those rankings. Which means the numbers most likely would be worse given the pattern if each team was had played 7 games rather then 6 games.

Now obviously no team controls their schedule, no team can predict injuries. But Bill fans are all high on their team thinking they belong at the very top of the league with Teams like the Cowboys and Giants, but their statistics don't suggest anything of the sort. If the Ginats or Cowboys had faced that same stretch of teams the Bills have do you honestly believe either team woulds be ranked outside the top 3 in both offense and defense?

In the Bills 5 wins they have faced not one Defense that ranks higher then 24th, yet the Bills only avg. 19.7 points a game. In the Bills 5 wins they did not face one offense ranked higher then 15th yet in thier top 10 defensive ranking only 2 teams are giving up more points a game then the Bills. The Vikes and Eagles. The Bills have had such an easy start to this season it's unreal. I think the Bills aren't the worst team in the league obviously, but they sure as hell aren't a top 5 team right now.

This information can be had by anyone willing to spend the time to research it, you don't need top secret insider information to obtain this info. So it's not hard to simply look at the numbers and come to a reasonable conclusion.

With the exception of the Titans which teams this year have not shown weaknesses in the armour in at least ONE game? You use the cowboys as an example. Are you serious? the same cowboys that just lost to the Rams? (which we beat)

It is interesting that you throw the "no team can control their schedule" in a attempt for others to not use it in their arguements....but the fact is that a team can only play the teams that are put in front of them. The billsa are doing that...and beating them.

All this and we still have a lot of things to work on.....should we every REALLY get our running game going.....look out.

With the exception of the Titans which teams this year have not shown weaknesses in the armour in at least ONE game? You use the cowboys as an example. Are you serious? the same cowboys that just lost to the Rams? (which we beat)

Did Romo play yesterday?? I can't remember:rolleyes2: The Cowboys have put up some sick numbers and they're not facing the bottom 25 offense and defense every week either. The same with the Giants, you really need to accept the fact that the Bills have looked far less impressive against some of the worst teams in the the league. Like I said, Bill fans only see what they can thump their chest about, NOTHING else exists. If that makes you feel better that's your business, but I guarantee you the Bills aren't what you think they are.

Back
Top Bottom