Buffalo is for Real | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffalo is for Real

Did Romo play yesterday?? I can't remember:rolleyes2: The Cowboys have put up some sick numbers and they're not facing the bottom 25 offense and defense every week either. The same with the Giants, you really need to accept the fact that the Bills have looked far less impressive against some of the worst teams in the the league. Like I said, Bill fans only see what they can thump their chest about, NOTHING else exists. If that makes you feel better that's your business, but I guarantee you the Bills aren't what you think they are.

Romo played against Arizona, Trent Edwards didnt.

I think winning against bad teams tops losing to bad teams. The NY Giants and Cowboys lost to bad teams.

Your stats are so useless. 30 yards separates the Bills from a top 10 offense. 20 yards separates us from a top 5 defense.

Only the Bills, Giants, and Titans are in the top 11 in both scoring offense and scoring defense.

I think winning against bad teams tops losing to bad teams. The NY Giants and Cowboys lost to bad teams.

Your stats are so useless. 30 yards separates the Bills from a top 10 offense. 20 yards separates us from a top 5 defense.

Only the Bills, Giants, and Titans are in the top 11 in both scoring offense and scoring defense.

Yes your so right about my stats cause playing a team that's in the top 5 on both sides of the ball and a team that's in the bottom 30 on both sides of the ball is no different.:rolleyes2:

Why do people even care what his opinion is? He has been proven to be wrong time after time. He worships John Beck for crying out loud. :lol:

I hope everyone keeps sleeping on the Bills. We have a good young team being put together led by a 24 year old QB who has as good of a start to a NFL career as I could remember. Keep hating and the Bills will keep winning.

Yes your so right about my stats cause playing a team that's in the top 5 on both sides of the ball and a team that's in the bottom 30 on both sides of the ball is no different.:rolleyes2:
The Giants LOST to the Browns (30th ranked offense, 18th ranked defense). The Cowboys LOST to the Rams (31st ranked offense, 30th ranked defense).

The Bills BEAT all the bad team's you talk about.

Your telling me that the Bills need to play more like the Giants and Cowboys.

It makes no sense. The Giants got blown out by the Browns 35-14. The Cowboys got blown out by the Rams 34-14.

The Giants LOST to the Browns (30th ranked offense, 18th ranked defense). The Cowboys LOST to the Rams (31st ranked offense, 30th ranked defense).

The Bills BEAT all the bad team's you talk about.

Your telling me that the Bills need to play more like the Giants and Cowboys.

It makes no sense. The Giants got blown out by the Browns 35-14. The Cowboys got blown out by the Rams 34-14.

Are you telling me having the 30th ranked Offense and Defense is just as good as having the 5th ranked Offense and Defesne? Seriously, your taking individule games and using them as a barometer for your lame argument. I'll promise you, as a rule, the 5th ranked Offense and Defense, will win a lot more than the 30th ranked offense and Defense. But there's that common sense thing again.

What winner would that be? The Bills who've never won anything that matters? Make sure you stop posting here when the Bills start losing, cause they will start losing. They're simply not a very good team, sure they have 5 wins but NE had 17 wins last year and what did that get them? But you expect everyone here to respect your 5 win team? Whatever.

What anyone here thinks about the Bills means very little compared to opposing players and their home town newspaper.

CHARGERS: Bolts can't rattle young gun Edwards

By LOREN NELSON - Staff Writer

He's one of the best young quarterbacks in the league, and he proved it on Sunday against the Chargers with a near-flawless game despite starting for the first time since suffering a concussion in an Oct. 5 road game against the Arizona Cardinals.

Edwards now has won 10 times in 15 starts, a .667 winning percentage that ranks fifth among active quarterbacks and puts him in the company of New England's Tom Brady (.784), Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (.721), Dallas' Tony Romo (.719) and the Chargers' Philip Rivers (.718).

Edwards went 25-of-30 for 261 yards and a touchdown. He was not sacked, and he did not throw an interception. He finished with a 114.0 quarterback rating... Edwards' .833 completion percentage is the single-game best (minimum of 20 attempts) in Bills history.

What went wrong: Chargers outside linebacker Marques Harris said the team's defensive schemes were no less aggressive than those employed a week ago when they sacked New England Patriots quarterback Matt Cassel four times en route to a 30-10 blowout victory

http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2008/10/19/sports/chargers/z2939194ad7c1292a882574e700810db4.txt
CHARGERS: Bills' line doesn't skip a beat with Preston

By MATT SCHMIDT - For The North County Times

Battling hulking Chargers nose tackle Jamal Williams most of the afternoon, Rancho Penasquitos native Duke Preston made his first professional start at center a memorable one, helping his Buffalo Bills teammates to a 23-14 win on Sunday at Ralph Wilson Stadium.

Williams was impressed with Preston's performance.

"He was great," he said. "I'm sure he was fired up to be playing against his hometown team."

Preston:
"We really marked this game as a critical game for us. I've been here for four years and our team has been so close to beating those playoff-caliber teams. We were really focused on getting over the hump today and trying to put ourselves up there in that upper tier of the AFC. Today was a real critical game for us because we had to prove we could beat teams like the Chargers."

http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2008/10/19/sports/chargers/z4a8b97f165978b03882574e7007e5d64.txt

Are you telling me having the 30th ranked Offense and Defense is just as good as having the 5th ranked Offense and Defesne? Seriously, your taking individule games and using them as a barometer for your lame argument. I'll promise you, as a rule, the 5th ranked Offense and Defense, will win a lot more than the 30th ranked offense and Defense. But there's that common sense thing again.

No dude, he's telling you that we beat the teams that were suppose to beat. Maybe the fins should take a page from the bills book and stick to this philosophy.

No dude, he's telling you that we beat the teams that were suppose to beat. Maybe the fins should take a page from the bills book and stick to this philosophy.

Really, who did the Fins lose to this year that they were supposed to beat? We haven't faced the the very bottom of the league in offense and defense on a weely basis like the Bills. Maybe you should acknolwledge the fact that your teams schedule to this point couldn't possibly have been any softer.

What anyone here thinks about the Bills means very little compared to opposing players and their home town newspaper.

CHARGERS: Bolts can't rattle young gun Edwards

By LOREN NELSON - Staff Writer

http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2008/10/19/sports/chargers/z2939194ad7c1292a882574e700810db4.txt
CHARGERS: Bills' line doesn't skip a beat with Preston

By MATT SCHMIDT - For The North County Times

Preston:
"We really marked this game as a critical game for us. I've been here for four years and our team has been so close to beating those playoff-caliber teams. We were really focused on getting over the hump today and trying to put ourselves up there in that upper tier of the AFC. Today was a real critical game for us because we had to prove we could beat teams like the Chargers."

http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2008/10/19/sports/chargers/z4a8b97f165978b03882574e7007e5d64.txthttp://www.nctimes.com/articles/2008/10/19/sports/chargers/z4a8b97f165978b03882574e7007e5d64.txt

I know this really isn't what you want to hear, and I really don't care, but the Chargers are not that good this year in case you hadn't noticed. They have ONE aspect of their game that's clicking and that's their passing game, take out Chambers and that is a huge hit to that offense. Now you can act like your Bills just beat the 16-0 Pats, but that's hardly the case. Enjoy the win afterall it's still a win, but don't bring this stupid notion that the Bills accomplished something few teams have done by beating the Chargers, they've played 7 games this year and lost more then they've won, hardly an impressive feat.

I know this really isn't what you want to hear, and I really don't care, but the Chargers are not that good this year in case you hadn't noticed. They have ONE aspect of their game that's clicking and that's their passing game, take out Chambers and that is a huge hit to that offense. Now you can act like your Bills just beat the 16-0 Pats, but that's hardly the case. Enjoy the win afterall it's still a win, but don't bring this stupid notion that the Bills accomplished something few teams have done by beating the Chargers, they've played 7 games this year and lost more then they've won, hardly an impressive feat.

I am pretty sure that even if the BILLS were playing the Giants this weekend and beat them.....your answer would be almost exactly the same.

Dribble about how the Giants "aren't as good as they were last year" probably because they lost to the Browns.

So tell us big man....who do the BILLS have to beat for you to become a believer?

My guess?......even if they win the Superbowl for the next 15 years in a row, they still will be a garbage team and just seem to be getting really lucky.

Really, who did the Fins lose to this year that they were supposed to beat? We haven't faced the the very bottom of the league in offense and defense on a weely basis like the Bills. Maybe you should acknolwledge the fact that your teams schedule to this point couldn't possibly have been any softer.

How bout an 0-4 Texans and Baltimore you have to beat on your home turf. Those two loses right there will cost the dolphins any shot at the playoffs.

know this really isn't what you want to hear, and I really don't care, but the Chargers are not that good this year in case you hadn't noticed. They have ONE aspect of their game that's clicking and that's their passing game, take out Chambers and that is a huge hit to that offense. Now you can act like your Bills just beat the 16-0 Pats, but that's hardly the case. Enjoy the win afterall it's still a win, but don't bring this stupid notion that the Bills accomplished something few teams have done by beating the Chargers, they've played 7 games this year and lost more then they've won, hardly an impressive feat.

Funny, you weren't saying this when the fins beat them. Dude this just in, John Beck sucks and Ricky Williams could be the most wasted talent in the last 25 years in the nfl.

Just so you know there feelthepain, the titians and steelers have had easier scheduels than us. Man the pain and suffering of being a dolphins fan is creeping into your brain and destorying any of this so called knowledge you talk of.

Maybe you should acknolwledge the fact that your teams schedule to this point couldn't possibly have been any softer.

It could have been the Titans Schedule, or the Steelers Schedule.

Your arguement is so incredibly lame. You cherry pick some stats and then pretend that they somehow negate the record. You know, the record, the thing that determines playoffs, seeding etc.....

The thing that makes it even funnier is John Beck in your avatar. Because you could have Trent Edwards instead.... you know... the young QB who every national media outlet is blowing on a weekly basis.

Well for the Dolphins it's been the opposite really. Beating New England and San Diego wasn't supposed to happen. Hell, speaking of "beating teams you're supposed to", based on last year, the Dolphins aren't supposed to beat anyone.

Back
Top Bottom