Buffalo is for Real | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffalo is for Real

How bout an 0-4 Texans and Baltimore you have to beat on your home turf. Those two loses right there will cost the dolphins any shot at the playoffs.

Funny, you weren't saying this when the fins beat them. Dude this just in, John Beck sucks and Ricky Williams could be the most wasted talent in the last 25 years in the nfl.

Well Houston is 2-4 and will be 3-4 after beating the Bengals next Sun, if that means anything

:wink:

So tell us big man....who do the BILLS have to beat for you to become a believer?

It's more than WHOM, it's how and for for how long. The Bills have no problem beating teams that they should beat, but they have a very hard time beating teams they shouldn't beat. To become one of the top teams in the NFL, to earn the respect Bill fans seem to think they have now, the Bills need to win against teams that are not injured in key positions, playing in the other teams house, beating a team coming off a 5 or 6 game win streak, beat teams that are ranked high on both sides of the Ball, beat teams that are more then 500 or 1 game above 500.

Ya know, you can think the Bills are one of the top teams in the league, but name one of the other top teams in the league, a team that's been a top team for more then a 6 or 7 game stretch and tell me how many of those teams don't have wins against teams with winning records??? The Bills are now 6 games into the 08 season and that would mean in the last 38 games the Bills have 2 wins against teams with a winning record, the 9-7 Redskins and the 9-7 Jets. But to listen to Bill fans no team in the league is safe when they play the Bills, if those teams are 500. or less you'd be right, but anyone with a winning record, the Bills simply haven't proven they can win those games at home or on the road. Now how can you say your team is one of the best in the league, knowing this??

Hell, speaking of "beating teams you're supposed to", based on last year, the Dolphins aren't supposed to beat anyone.

Haha, great line man, that is classic. The thing is I don't like the dolphins but I do think there a lot better. This team will be real good once Henne starts to come into his own.

It could have been the Titans Schedule, or the Steelers Schedule.

Your arguement is so incredibly lame. You cherry pick some stats and then pretend that they somehow negate the record. You know, the record, the thing that determines playoffs, seeding etc.....

The thing that makes it even funnier is John Beck in your avatar. Because you could have Trent Edwards instead.... you know... the young QB who every national media outlet is blowing on a weekly basis.

Yeah I'm looking at the Bills and they've played just one team with a winning record and lost of course...badly, translation all the teams the Bills beat were ranked 15th or worse on Offense and 24th or worse on defense and I'm "cherry picking" stats? I guess of the 5 teams the Bill have wins against they are 11-20 overall in wins and loses (that's a 2 to 1 loss to win ratio just 7 games into the season...pretty sad) and that should simply be ignored cause Bill fans say so?:rolleyes2:

Tell me, if you had your choice, which would you rather the Bills have wins against? Choice1) Teams with the stats and rankings of the teams the Bills have played so far this year, OR choice 2)wins against teams with stats and rankings that are totally oposite? In other words, being 5-1 against teams that are 20-11 with offenses that are 10th or better and defensese that are 8th or better??

If you picked choice 2 would you feel your team is actually playing at a high level against the top teams in the league? If you picked choice 1 would you feel th same as choice 2? Hoenstly this isn't rocket science, what the Bills have done so far this year is beat a collection of the worst teams in the league, nothing more. Now if the Bills go the next 6 games and are 5-1 against the top half of the league, then Bill fans may have an argument but they won't face the schdule..sorta par for the course this year for the Bills, till then this 6 game stretch is hardly worthy of all this nonesense Bill fans are trying to pawn off on everyone and then getting offended some don't see what Bill fans see.

Did Romo play yesterday?? I can't remember:rolleyes2: The Cowboys have put up some sick numbers and they're not facing the bottom 25 offense and defense every week either. The same with the Giants, you really need to accept the fact that the Bills have looked far less impressive against some of the worst teams in the the league. Like I said, Bill fans only see what they can thump their chest about, NOTHING else exists. If that makes you feel better that's your business, but I guarantee you the Bills aren't what you think they are.

Did Edwards play against the cards? You can make that same arguement that had he played we beat the Cards because we score, chew up clock, convert first downs, and keep Kurt Warner off the field.

The fact is that a team is bigger then just one player. It is a TEAM.

It's really funny how sad you are. Your team is looking at another non playoff year and this is all you can say to make your self feel better. I don't blame you, your self esteem must be extremely low since you know absolutly nothing about football. Knowledge does equal power and you need to get some. THIS JUST IN JOHN BECK IS HORRIBLE.

It's really funny how sad you are. Your team is looking at another non playoff year and this is all you can say to make your self feel better. I don't blame you, your self esteem must be extremely low since you know absolutly nothing about football. Knowledge does equal power and you need to get some. THIS JUST IN JOHN BECK IS HORRIBLE.

I honestly dont know whether to laugh or feel sorry for him. The thing is....we could lose this game this weekend and I still would not be down on my then 5-2 team because we are playing the phins on the road and divisional games are always tough.......

I dont think it will happen.....but it could...and it wouldn't mean that the bills are a bad team.

When I think back to before the season.....the jags and chargers were pretty much losses on everybody's estimations....and we won those games.

By the way.....GOOD TEAMS WIN THE GAMES THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO WIN

It's more than WHOM, it's how and for for how long. The Bills have no problem beating teams that they should beat, but they have a very hard time beating teams they shouldn't beat. To become one of the top teams in the NFL, to earn the respect Bill fans seem to think they have now, the Bills need to win against teams that are not injured in key positions, playing in the other teams house, beating a team coming off a 5 or 6 game win streak, beat teams that are ranked high on both sides of the Ball, beat teams that are more then 500 or 1 game above 500.

Ya know, you can think the Bills are one of the top teams in the league, but name one of the other top teams in the league, a team that's been a top team for more then a 6 or 7 game stretch and tell me how many of those teams don't have wins against teams with winning records??? The Bills are now 6 games into the 08 season and that would mean in the last 38 games the Bills have 2 wins against teams with a winning record, the 9-7 Redskins and the 9-7 Jets. But to listen to Bill fans no team in the league is safe when they play the Bills, if those teams are 500. or less you'd be right, but anyone with a winning record, the Bills simply haven't proven they can win those games at home or on the road. Now how can you say your team is one of the best in the league, knowing this??

C'mon man, if the Phins were 5-1 with the same schedule as Buffalo you'd be sweating their nuts.

Admit it

C'mon man, if the Phins were 5-1 with the same schedule as Buffalo you'd be sweating their nuts.

Admit it

Well you can think whatever you want, but Miami had quite a few season early this decade where we would start 8-0 and 7-1 and we didn't even make the playoffs. Anyone with an ounce of sense knows the soft schedule holds no water when it comes to facing teams that are legit.

Well you can think whatever you want, but Miami had quite a few season early this decade where we would start 8-0 and 7-1 and we didn't even make the playoffs. Anyone with an ounce of sense knows the soft schedule holds no water when it comes to facing teams that are legit.

FTP,

Have you ever stopped to think that a young team like the bills beating up on a bunch of softies actually might give them the confidence to win the big games later on in the season.

The bills team is not without talent.....keep in mind we are 5-1 and we haven't truly even dominating a game with the run even though we have a very good one two punch at RB and one of the largest lines in the league.

- Our pro bowl LT missed all of training camp and is just now rounding into shape.

- The our rookie WR Hardy was not expected to hit the ground running and it was thought our offense would come out of the game slow and pick up as the season went on.

- Trent Edwards is still a inexperienced QB and should also improve as the season goes on.

My opinion is that while we have NOT faced the NFL's best by the time we do this team could be on a serious role with big time confidence and playing well.

This is not a team that is playing its best football that could start going backwards towards the end of the season.

Just something to consider.

Trust me, I remember going 7-1 only to finish 9-7. But teams who are worth a damn don't do that. I don't recall the Phins going 9-7 b/c of the schedule, it's b/c they didn't have the balls to get the job done.

Trust me, I remember going 7-1 only to finish 9-7. But teams who are worth a damn don't do that. I don't recall the Phins going 9-7 b/c of the schedule, it's b/c they didn't have the balls to get the job done.

What? How about the fact the more games you win the harder teams prepare for you? Or the fact that Miami would play tough in warm weather and struggle in cold?

Back
Top Bottom