BuffaloBills.com has a cool video up on the Bills/Dolphins Rivalry | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BuffaloBills.com has a cool video up on the Bills/Dolphins Rivalry

I didn't realize it was the 100th meeting between the two teams....

that was a surprisingly fair-minded video, presented both teams pretty well..

The dolphins vs bills has always been the biggest 2 games a year in my house. My dad is a huge bills fan so losing to them really stings. I'm just glad both my sons are big time fin fans because if they cheered for another nfl team it would suck. It's funny in my house we do not allow other nfl merchandise in the house. I make my family and friends put that garbage in the garage or they can't come in. And that's rubbing off on my boys. :)

I maintain respect for the Bills. They were an opponent that always played us tough and times were better when it was the Bills and the Dolphins as top tier teams and rivals. **** the Jets and Pats, they and all their fans can shove it where the sun don't shine. I absolutely HATE the Jets and Pats and their entire fanbases.

Kudos to the Bills organization for having an unbias video and just hyping up the game. Sunday can't come soon enough.

The 80s and 90s were a great rivalry. Though we had a losing record against them in the 90s the intensity of the rivalry in the 80s and 90s was amazing. It was a must game to be at.

I maintain respect for the Bills. They were an opponent that always played us tough and times were better when it was the Bills and the Dolphins as top tier teams and rivals. **** the Jets and Pats, they and all their fans can shove it where the sun don't shine. I absolutely HATE the Jets and Pats and their entire fanbases.

The Pats fans are bandwaggon fans. Before 2000 nobody declared themselves Pats fans. Once they slip back into mediocrity you won't hear crap from them anymore.
The Jets fans always talk **** regardless if they accomplish anything or not. They act like the NFL and the world owes them something.
The Bills fans can talk tough with any of them but they know when their team sucks. They are also quicker to acknowledge other teams accomplishments/victories even in a rivalry. The times back then were the best. They are fair fans. I really wish both teams would rise to the top again and leave the Jets and Pats on the bottom - again.

The Pats fans are bandwaggon fans. Before 2000 nobody declared themselves Pats fans. Once they slip back into mediocrity you won't hear crap from them anymore.
The Jets fans always talk **** regardless if they accomplish anything or not. They act like the NFL and the world owes them something.
The Bills fans can talk tough with any of them but they know when their team sucks. They are also quicker to acknowledge other teams accomplishments/victories even in a rivalry. The times back then were the best. They are fair fans. I really wish both teams would rise to the top again and leave the Jets and Pats on the bottom - again.

I don't know where you live but in my own personal experience the Bills fans are the worst (call them 1a), next its the Jets fans (which could be considered 1b), followed by the Pats fans.

Those 'fair fans' you speak of where the Colts fans. I don't see many of those anymore ever since they left the division.

That was a great video. Brought back a lot of memories. I'm sure they'll play that prior to the game on the jumbotron.

I don't know where you live but in my own personal experience the Bills fans are the worst (call them 1a), next its the Jets fans (which could be considered 1b), followed by the Pats fans.

Those 'fair fans' you speak of where the Colts fans. I don't see many of those anymore ever since they left the division.

I pretty much attended every home game since the 70s. So yes I can safely say from all the fans I interacted with the Bills fans were the better fans. They are fanatic, no doubt. And dick fans has everybody including us. Just look at some of the responses in here or the other thread. Doesn't seperate us much from TGG.
Now translate that into the stadium. I have seen plenty of garbage Dolfans who spit on little kids or throw beer at female fans from opposing teams. But that does not justify to generalize Dolfans as bad.

Colts fans? You are kidding right? Since the late 70s they were perennial losers in our division. When they played in our place you could count their fans on one hand (much like the Pats fans). It is hard to rate them anything.

Back
Top Bottom