Bulger? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bulger?

flplaydoh

Scout Team
Reaction score
Why does Bulger not get any consideration? He was a very good starter in SL (until the last year) there were also reports that he out played Flaco in camp.

I wouldn't mind bringing him in if there is a problem going forward (injury, suckdom, whatever). I think if we try to pick up Orton at this point, ol' horse face will be upping the asking price. (given the fact that Tebow hasn't been taking ANY 1st team snaps...per nfl network, etc.) I guess the news of our "fans" chanting "we want orton" at practice led mr Elway to put on his poker face.

I agree, labeled washed up because of his last yrs with the rams but
probably beat up more accurate. Hardly got on the field with the ravens
so physically should be ok

Stats speak for themselves, don`t know if anything left in the tank or
as some say the desire may not be there. If he wants to play he`s an
option as a temp bandaid here.......imo

He justed retired, adam schefter just reported it so he is not an option anymore, i would of taken him for some competition over matt moore in a heartbeat!

AdamSchefter Adam Schefter
After 11 NFL seasons and two Pro Bowls, former Rams and Ravens QB Marc Bulger said he is retiring. More at ESPN.com.

According to inside sources we tried to get Bulger.

I guess Ireland told him about our offensive line shifting, and that he would be competing with Henne.

He then decided to retire.

Retired... I just read that... SUCKS! We need to make plays on guys that are retiring like Moss, Palmer & Bulger! These guys were very good players and still have a lot to give, none of them are washed up its just that they don't want to play the backup role and no teams are giving them any respect or serious offers.

Back
Top Bottom