Bulletin Board Material | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bulletin Board Material

DolfanISS

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Heard on WEEI that the pats had a karaoke event last night and that Brady, Flutie, Cassel and Light all did the song "I Got friends in low Places" together. Before they started Brady dedicated it to "their Friends in the AFC East Buffalo, Miami and the Jets." I'd be mad but I guess he's right. the AFC East is looking pretty crappy.

They're not exactly dominating the division. Hell, if they lose to Buffalo and we win, then we're both 3-4.

Good to see the Patriots aren't full of themselves. :rolleyes:

To be honest, I don't think I've seen a championship team as full of themselves since those Cowboys teams in the 90's. All they want to do is cry, cry, cry about how they don't get any respect. I don't seem to recall anyone annointing the Buccaneers as the greatest team of all time when they won the Super Bowl, and no one in Tampa was whining about respect. I'm so sick of the Patriots.

Just goes to show what an ego can do for ya. They got bruschi back. They are going to the big dance now! :rolleyes:

I do think there offense can handle our D the way its playing lately but a couple more injuries to that team and they are just like everybody else.

that *******! how dare he have a little fun and make a joke at our expense!

what he SHOULD'VE said was "i respect every team in the NFL and good luck to all of them! yay! jesus rocks!" because then he doesn't hurt anyone's feelings

They're SB champs..they can do or say whatever until they are dethrone.

Back
Top Bottom