Bummed | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bummed

On the flipside, we get to watch 16 straight games . . .

There's going to be thousands and thousands of Dolphin fans who wouldn't be able to watch the game here in Florida anyways even if they did relocate b/c the storm is supposed to hit early Sunday morning.

Last edited:
Yes but it's the best call I'm really bummed for you guys down in south Florida, stay safe. Also, my first 2 picks last night were Mike Evans and Ajayi so my fantasy team is bummed as well :=).

I have mixed feelings about it. I totally understand the circumstances and that is the most important thing here... that said, all of us friends get together on Sundays for football and I HATE when the Dolphins aren't playing. This is going to be worst than a regular bye because it's opening Sunday.

Of course, but it was necessary and we get to watch the Chargers tape without them having anything on us with Cutler as QB!!! 16 games in a row will suck for the players but not us lol

It's hard not to be. In a way I think MIami was getting Tampa Bay at the right time in the season, but you just never know how things are going to go down.

I just hope all my Dolphin friends on this site who live in South Florida can get to safety if that turns out to be the plan. After that, then we can start really thinking about football.

Back
Top Bottom