Bunch Of Whiners!!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bunch Of Whiners!!!!!

But Ok..... Screw it..... WE WILL SUCK, We won't win any games at all...... Chambers won't catch a single pass, Mcmichaels will just fall as soon as he catches every pass, the offensive line will just move out the way so defenses can get to the QB, Our RB's will average 1.3 YPC Everyone on our defense's hands will get cut off, and they won't be able to wrap up or make any tackles, Int's or strip the ball..........There, HAPPY???? Sad thing is.... that's what most of you seem to think the situation is

Meatwad said:
time's change. You can't pull out records from 3-4 years ago and use it in the present. Different teams, different situations.

LOL, no kidding. We didn't have Boston or Ricky on our 72 team and we went undefeated! If he is out we are destined to do the same thing! WOOHOO!

outlawd2u said:
But Ok..... Screw it..... WE WILL SUCK, We won't win any games at all...... Chambers won't catch a single pass, Mcmichaels will just fall as soon as he catches every pass, the offensive line will just move out the way so defenses can get to the QB, Our RB's will average 1.3 YPC Everyone on our defense's hands will get cut off, and they won't be able to wrap up or make any tackles, Int's or strip the ball..........There, HAPPY???? Sad thing is.... that's what most of you seem to think the situation is
Wrong. We're going to 13-3 and winning the division. Happy?

If u think we can contend for the SB(with Boston gone) ur way too optomistic. What makes u think we can. All that will happen is our offence wont be any diffrent excpet the O-Line will b a lil better. The passing game will be just as bad with CC being doubled, and 1 lil thing......NO ALL STAR RB.

I've remained optimistic through all of the drama of this offseason. But, if Boston is out, I give up all hope. It'll be over.

outlawd2u said:
Yes...... because he was our entire offense right???? BOOFRIKITTYHOO..... he wasn't here last year, and our Offense WILL Be better with the same guys as last year Minus Ricky Williams, and Our D Will be even Better..... mark that down, write it a thousand times, take a picture, and at the end of the season if we have a top 15 draft pick, then, and ONLY THEN....... you can wipe your A$$ with it!!!!

That has to be the most ridiculous argument I've ever heard. Mentally tough teams with good head coaches can overcome obstacles. Dave Wannstedt's Miami Dolphins will simply crumble. Time to get back to reality. Sorry.

Once again, Miami's defense alone will win 8 games. If the offense shows up strong for just 2 games, this team will win 10 games.

I think most of you forget that this team is built on its ability to play defense, and the defense is what will dictate how many games this team will win.

Back
Top Bottom