buoniconti | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

buoniconti

miami23

Rookie
Reaction score
i just wanted to hear every ones opinions about buoniconti being introduced as a patriot hall of famer during halftime and watching him on the pats sidelines just wanted to hear your thoughts

I was at the game and when his name was called a Patriots fan behind me was like "what are we bringing out Dolphins players too?" I don't mind it since he spent 7 years with each team.

heh it didnt bother me much...hell always be a fin imo

He was with a red coat, but he was wearing his Perfect Season Super Bowl Ring.

He was a hall of famer based on his work with the fins, not the pats. He knows that, and so do the pats. They should also congratulate themselves for being a part of our perfect season. Without those two beatdowns we would have only been 15-2.

i just wanted to hear every ones opinions about buoniconti being introduced as a patriot hall of famer during halftime and watching him on the pats sidelines just wanted to hear your thoughts

I think it’s the Patriots way of leaching off of history. Yes the Patriots have been great but prior to 1999 they were almost as much of a punching bag as the Jets. To say the Patriots have a gloried past is at the very least an overstatement.

Buoniconti didn’t even make it to the pro bowl until he was wearing a dolphin uniform and I think that says it all
:err:

Back
Top Bottom