burelson? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

burelson?

Finsfan79

Practice Squad
Reaction score
He is a FA right now and he does have some time with Cpepp in Minn. He was great two years ago and disappeared this year from injuries then Cpepp was injured. They would have timing and chemistry down already.

any thoughts for a number 2/3 WR since we lost Gilmore.

I believe he restructured his contract last year an is not a FA.

burelson is a restricted free agent. even if we do sign him, minny has the cap space to match the contract if they want. if they dont we have to give up a 3rd for him. im personally hoping we dont give up any more picks.

You are right on motion!! Please don't give up any more picks!! What the hell are we going to do during the draft after the 1st round?

I am hoping that we can get an OL, S, or LB in the first. There must be some studs left around the 16th pick, shouldn't there be?

there will be plenty there for us. i really dont think we go online first day now without the 2nd rounder. right now i think we are looking at jimmy williams (depending on his team interview), antonio cromartie, jason allen, maybe jonathan joseph, or chad greenway at 16. anyone of those would make me fairly happy. if we do go online, i wouldnt mind seeing winston justice with our assistant line coach tim davis being his mentor.

If we want to sign a FA WR, then our best option is TO. I don't like the idea of TO in our locker room, but he is the best available FA. We might look to the draft one in the 3rd round.

Back
Top Bottom