Burnett's in town/We Need Some Dolphins' News | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Burnett's in town/We Need Some Dolphins' News

Cranx

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
We Need Some Dolphins' News

Other than the tid-bits tossed our way by DCH (thanks again bro) the MB's have had a serious lack of topical substance. Why can't football season last for nine months instead of a measly six? Can't someone on the 'Fins do something interesting that would be worth talking about or do we just have to sit here and read the same tired, boring posts about how much some of our lovely Fin-fan-friends hate Jay Fiedler. Or maybe we can rehash the "should we sign Chris Carter?" debate. Another fan favorite seems to be "Our O-line sucks, whatever should we do???"

Heck, things are so slow that not even the Jills and Jests fans have had too much to say these days. Come on guys, give us something to rally against....please.

Tick-tock, tick-tock, time slowly goes by but July seems no closer now than it did a minute ago. :cry:

finally a Phin article in the Sun :jumper:

as close as we can get...

Behind The Scenes With Jason Taylor

Katina must have been sitting on his lap when he answered these questions:

What is your most prized possession?
I have a lot of toys that guys like to have, but the thing that I would never want to let go of is my wife.

What is the greatest moment of your life off the field?
I’ve had a bunch of great moments, like the day I got drafted, the day I signed my contract, but the best moment would have to be the day I got married.

then again if you were married to Katina wouldn't you say the same thing ?

Well at least it's something. 35 years old on at DE with no sacks recorded last year doesn't sound like the most exciting prospect I've ever heard of for a pass-rushing DE. Oh well, I'll just hope for the best.

Originally posted by Expo88
Well at least it's something. 35 years old on at DE with no sacks recorded last year doesn't sound like the most exciting prospect I've ever heard of for a pass-rushing DE. Oh well, I'll just hope for the best.
despite what Burnett said, I would look for him as an insurance policy to start if DG gets hurt again. Not as a pass rusher. I hope D Bo gets lots of playing time this year.

I'd like to see us wait until June 1 and see who else is available. Why pidgeon hole ourselves with Burnett when we can wait for 2 weeks(nobody will sign Burnett by then) and then see what cards are in the deck. We are not playing with a full deck of cards yet people, so wait and see if we can get an ace of spades instead of a 4 of clubs(Burnett). Hell, I'd settle for a 9 or a 10 now! hehehe

2 more weeks and there will be lots to talk about!

I am pretty sure from we've heard from DCH & Co. that we will wait 'til 6/1 the earliest

Re: We Need Some Dolphins' News

Originally posted by Expo88
Other than the tid-bits tossed our way by DCH (thanks again bro) the MB's have had a serious lack of topical substance. Why can't football season last for nine months instead of a measly six? Can't someone on the 'Fins do something interesting that would be worth talking about or do we just have to sit here and read the same tired, boring posts about how much some of our lovely Fin-fan-friends hate Jay Fiedler. Or maybe we can rehash the "should we sign Chris Carter?" debate. Another fan favorite seems to be "Our O-line sucks, whatever should we do???"

Heck, things are so slow that not even the Jills and Jests fans have had too much to say these days. Come on guys, give us something to rally against....please.

Tick-tock, tick-tock, time slowly goes by but July seems no closer now than it did a minute ago. :cry:

all the BBI guys are playing in the smack section where they are supposed to be, come on in there if you get too bored with the real world.;)

Re: Re: We Need Some Dolphins' News

Originally posted by inFINSible

all the BBI guys are playing in the smack section where they are supposed to be, come on in there if you get too bored with the real world.;)

I don't venture in there too much but I think I'm going to have to. Topics are just getting thin in here...I need some smack!! :judge:

P.S. AJ, if you're out there, is there any way you can throw a some "smack" type smileys on here? Thanks. :cool:

Expo, read the thread called "Watch how quickly they turn on one another".....It's about 11 pages of some funny smack....

Thanks for the tip inFIN, it looks like you have your hands full over there so I'm going to have to come on over and spend some time opening up a couple of cans of...well...you get the point. :D

Back
Top Bottom