Burning Down The House - Dismantling The Dynasty | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Burning Down The House - Dismantling The Dynasty

Canadianfishfan

FinHeavean VIP
Reaction score
Yesterdays victory was significant for the Dolphins, but it might also be telling omen for the Patriots. Everyone knows the NFL is a copycat league. Thanks to Browns unbelieveable offensive display, our unveiling of the Patriot mystique will be happily spread across screens all over the land.. all week long.

Yes, without Brady and Maroney the Patriots offense looked merely average. I'm looking for teams to be studying heavily our game plan against the Pats. I am predicting right here that the Miami Dolphins have exposed the Patriots and essentially this is the beginning of the end of this great Patriot dynasty. This win will be significant for both franchises.

What about the defense? Hello..? Did they even show up? Did they really take us for granted that much? No I don't expect teams to resort to the trickery we used on Sunday, but I do believe it exposed them as an aging linebacking corps, and a overstretched line that can be run on.. over and over. Psychologically this loss will be a heavy one to bear.

Mark November 23rd on your calendar. This rematch should be interesting. Hopefully this victory will be more than an aberration.

Back
Top Bottom