Bush: It's time to go back to the drawing board! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bush: It's time to go back to the drawing board!

dFinsRule

Scout Team
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry to much about it. This team wasn't built for a Bush type runner. I'd bet we will see them use more motion and movement and spreading the defense out in order to create a better situation for a Reggie type of runner, once the season starts.

We know our o-line isn't as talented as we would like lets just hope they are smart enough to make up for it.

Go back to the drawing board? We need to rewind back to the beginning of free agency and the draft.
The talent level available for our oline is god awful.
You can't run the ball or control the line of scrimmage against good teams with these scrubs.
Apart from Long, Incognito, Garner, Pouncey(rook gets a pass) the rest of the players are garbage.
Even to consider Garner and Incognito keepers just shows how depleted we are at oline.
Carey is just begging to get cut, Jerry doesn't have the goods or a clue, Colombo is a never was, and why do we keep Murtha? That guy is a holding penalty just waiting to wipe out a long gain.

What pisses me off, is they had all off season to come up with a plan for the right side of the line and they come up with Carey at G and a washed up Dallas reject Columbo? Now is when teams are building cohesion towards the regular season and our O-line is in flux once again. This is ridiculous!

Yea we def need to get o'hara in here asap, so that he can learn these next two weeks. we also need to move carey back to his old position, and try to gain some cohesion with the time we have.... for an oline coach, sparano really needs to get his **** together lol

Back
Top Bottom