Bush may be able to practice Aug 2nd | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bush may be able to practice Aug 2nd

MiZFiT

Club Member
Reaction score
JeffDarlington Jeff Darlington
Heard from a source there's an effort being made to move date when UFAs can practice up to Aug. 2. If executed, Bush can start 2 days early.

Great news.

But yet Ochocinco is already out there catching balls? hmmmmmmm

We're all grateful that football is back and training camps have begun, but this whole "can't practice until the league year starts" business....you done goofed, NFL.

We need our guys on the practice fields, so does every other team. Like in Philadelphia where they just signed Nnamdi Asomugha, why does your 60 million dollar man have to wait until next Thursday to start practicing?

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

But yet Ochocinco is already out there catching balls? hmmmmmmm

It was because Ochocinco was traded to the Patriots. Same situation for Reggie Bush on our end.

i think guys traded can practice if they kept the same contract... in bushes case since they restructured his deal he has to wait. No link but i heard it on nfl network yesterday

i think guys traded can practice if they kept the same contract... in bushes case since they restructured his deal he has to wait. No link but i heard it on nfl network yesterday

Thanks, I was confused for awhile =)

Not necessarily, I thought there wasnt a cap until Aug 4th so we couldve had him practicing up until then and then restructured, correct?

Too risky. We trade him without a new contract and he refuses to restructure we then owe him $11m.

Back
Top Bottom