Bush : Strong Side of OL was Constantly being Hit With a Safety Blitz. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bush : Strong Side of OL was Constantly being Hit With a Safety Blitz.

people just seem to forget how valuable a guy like Long is. They think LT's grow on trees.

Philbin philosophy. Keep good players, let less than good players walk. Draft more good players. Long aint going nowhere. He is worth every penny. Every time Bush would cut back to Jakes side, Jake was piledriving his guy for a hole.

I just dont understand some people.

This forum has already discussed trading both Bush and Long today, I hope we can win games without either! :p

For a period in the game today the O line struggled, Tannehill and the running game were both pressured and we stalled. Then the O line then got on top and never looked back. Jake Long is key to this team and I also think very highly of Pouncey. Incognito is solid and Martin is making remarkable progress- I dont think I heard him mentioned once today! Whilst John Jerry shockingly is looking competent.

Bush and Long are the leaders of this team and I have nothing but respect for both of them.

Ireland's "Trade happiness" is affecting the board!

Keep, Bush, keep Long, add other talented players = SUPER BOWL! LOL

Yes, Keep and pay Long, salary cap money does grow on trees. :waving:

It wouldn't matter if this team was 16-0, there would still be a thread about someone sucking or needed to be traded or overrated.

I'm just going to enjoy the first win for the new coach and QB and enjoy the fact the Miami looked like a real NFL team today.

Yes, Keep and pay Long, salary cap money does grow on trees. :waving:

As I've tried to argue in the "trade Long" threads, if we can manage it, we should do everything we can to keep him. If it inhibits our teams growth in other areas too much, let him go reluctantly. Then, it's up to Jake and his agent how much they want him to stay in Miami. Personally, I think they will want to negotiate. However, there are several FH posters tonight who think that will never happen. Let's wait and see . . .

Our rushing game absolutely dominated. 263 yds (and 4TD) to Oakland's 23 yds. After much tinkering and a lot of disappointment by Sparano and co, we may be set to make this the strength of this team. Bush, Thomas and Miller are a strong set of RBs that can exploit the holes that open. Jorvorskie Lane looks like he will contribute. Jake Long is stepping up as a leader. Pouncey and Martin will only get better. Oline coach Turner appears to have lit a fire under John Jerry.

Our rushing game absolutely dominated. 263 yds (and 4TD) to Oakland's 23 yds. After much tinkering and a lot of disappointment by Sparano and co, we may be set to make this the strength of this team. Bush, Thomas and Miller are a strong set of RBs that can exploit the holes that open. Jorvorskie Lane looks like he will contribute. Jake Long is stepping up as a leader. Pouncey and Martin will only get better. Oline coach Turner appears to have lit a fire under John Jerry.

I couldn't be more pleased with this . . . I'm hoping we continue to do the same all year. This is not an easy thing to stop, folks. It also opens up the passing game big time. Tannehill will be in a position to make much safer throws than otherwise because the defense well have to focus on stopping the run.

Back
Top Bottom