But they said Randy Starks & Cortland Finnegan arent Philbin guys? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

But they said Randy Starks & Cortland Finnegan arent Philbin guys?

Tiko377

Active Roster
Reaction score
It sure seems like everyone is wrong about Philbin and what type of players he prefers... i saw on here that no way we sign that"thug" Finnegan or Starks the guy who is outspoken at times.

I am so happy with our gm and coach are actually working together

I don't remember Finnegan in any off the field incidents, bearing women, selling guns/drugs, murders,DUI, etc.... Making Andre Johnson his bitch doesn't make him a thug!

Finnegan is just pretty feisty on the field. Jimmy Wilson also has the capacity to get under opponents skin, but that doesn't make them bad character guys. Let's see how healthy Finnegan is before denouncing this as bad. Could be a very handy pick up.

I'm a philbin type player....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But those people who start threads or posts with but are retarded. "But mom im in the basement shut up!" Seriously though, are we 5?

I guess now we known Starks was flipping off Ireland and not Philbin from the middle of the feild last year.

Playing until the whistle and getting in a WRs head doesn't make a guy a thug. He got in Andres head so much he got thrown out along with Finnegan for defending himself

Who said Starks was a thug? I don't remember seeing that from anybody. I didn't think he'd be back because I figured there would still be hard feelings between him and the front office, but apparently I was wrong.

This is because of Dawn Aponte,

there is a schism in our 'dysfunctional' team.

That's what Armando says, & I believe every word he prints.

Armando IS the focking peanut gallery. :chuckle:

It's a new front office and they valued Randy more than any other front office.

Fine gam is feisty but as I recall Andre was never his bitch, Andre put an old fashion beat down on him! Finnegan could blossom in a show me contract, it's a gamble. Word is he's an excellent studier of the game and mentor to young DB's.

Back
Top Bottom