Buying all the phins games you can't see. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buying all the phins games you can't see.

touborg

Board Linebacker
Reaction score
I don't know if this has been brought up before, but if it hasn't, i'd like to recommend it to all the fans that can't see the games. It's especially great for us fans overseas.

It's a company that sells game dvds. You can buy 1 game of your favorite team, but your favorite teams entire season (really good for us forgein fans that get 2 games a year) or just buy a dvd with weekly highlights.

Yesterday I ordered the entire dolphin season, and every friday i'll recieve a 4 hour dvd with last weekends dolphin game and highlights of the rest.

It's really great, and not very expencive.

www.pontel.com

in the states, we get direct TV, and watch them all Live. It's not so much watching the games at all, but I wanna watch them live. We can see highlights on ESPN, it's the live show that's best..

in the states, we get direct TV, and watch them all Live. It's not so much watching the games at all, but I wanna watch them live. We can see highlights on ESPN, it's the live show that's best..

Ah ok. Well it's an excellent option for us trapped in eurotrash land, and owning the games is nice aswell =)

touborg said:
Ah ok. Well it's an excellent option for us trapped in eurotrash land, and owning the games is nice aswell =)
Thats a great idea whoever started it..................

Well some of us here (including myself) are working on offering the games for download, then you could just dl them over there through bittorrent or some other means. Just keep your eyes peeled we'll post when we have them

awing pilot, it would be hugely appreciated if you could arrange for the games to be downloadable.

up here in canada, when you dont have cable, you rarely get to see any dolphin games. the local stations dont even show monday night football anymore. last year i actually didnt get to watch a single game.

ill keep watch for your postings regarding downloads. thanks in advance for your efforts

Back
Top Bottom