Buzzing Sound at Hard Rock Stadium? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buzzing Sound at Hard Rock Stadium?

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Does anyone else hear an annoying buzzing sound in the background of the broadcast? I just tuned in and it immediately annoyed me. Are those giant fans or something? Or am I just imagining things?

I thought it was a plane or a blimp passing by at first, but it never goes away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im not local so I do not know exactly what you are talking about. But I work in live remote sports productions as a producer and can almost guarantee that your hearing 'white noise'. This is probably due to the audio having to be boosted for the broadcast. I work in smaller productions than NFL and it is a common occurrence when equipment is not really up to par or there is some other technical issues as the cause.

For what its worth, the local broadcast for the Panthers has the same hum, if that is what you are hearing. The production trucks and equipment used for these final preseason games are not the same as your normal run of the mill Sunday regular season games.

Im not local so I do not know exactly what you are talking about. But I work in live remote sports productions as a producer and can almost guarantee that your hearing 'white noise'. This is probably due to the audio having to be boosted for the broadcast. I work in smaller productions than NFL and it is a common occurrence when equipment is not really up to par or there is some other technical issues as the cause.

For what its worth, the local broadcast for the Panthers has the same hum, if that is what you are hearing. The production trucks and equipment used for these final preseason games are not the same as your normal run of the mill Sunday regular season games.

Ah ok, that might be it then. I'm watching the local broadcast in Fort Lauderdale. I've never heard this hum before so I was concerned it was something with the acoustics of the new stadium.

I just can't stop hearing it and t really detracts from the experience. I hope it's just the low quality broadcast and not something at the stadium!

It's the sound of the fans booing another lackluster showing. They used to float out and into the cosmos, but the new roof holds all the boos right where they belong. :lol:

Hahahahaha preseason trucks.

Ah ok, that might be it then. I'm watching the local broadcast in Fort Lauderdale. I've never heard this hum before so I was concerned it was something with the acoustics of the new stadium.

I just can't stop hearing it and t really detracts from the experience. I hope it's just the low quality broadcast and not something at the stadium!

I can almost guarantee, without watching, that is what you are hearing. The money put into that stadium is too high for any audio issues from the speakers or anything to that effect.

Now the money put into preseason broadcasts is quite the opposite.

Its the sound of swarming mosquitos with the Zika virus ready to bite and infect all the Northern Transplants so they cannot reproduce anymore Patriot, Bills, and Jets fans . They might win the battle but we will win the war.

It's the sound of the fans booing another lackluster showing. They used to float out and into the cosmos, but the new roof holds all the boos right where they belong. :lol:

lol at fans booing during the 4th preseason game. Says more about them then it does about the team. :lol:

I heard it on the local broadcast. It is a local station that I'm sure doesn't have the money into their equipment like the networks do so there was a lot of feedback. They certainly didn't know how to adjust their equipment to counteract the new sound aspects with the roof on there. It was like a weird echo humm.

Back
Top Bottom