By far the worst coached ever ever !!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

By far the worst coached ever ever !!!!

fisi

Active Roster
Reaction score
GAME ..By far...i have never seen anything like this before..i mean no adjustments. They did absolutely nothing special. They slept walked into the game and didnt wake up till the end.

Brutal game, coaching was non existent and no fire on O at all.

i dont know. There were a few of them this year. the first Bills game. The Bucs game. The first Ratriots game. The Panthers game. Weve been outcoached alot this year
GAME ..By far...i have never seen anything like this before..i mean no adjustments. They did absolutely nothing special. They slept walked into the game and didnt wake up till the end.

i dont know. There were a few of them this year. the first Bills game. The Bucs game. The first Ratriots game. The Panthers game. Weve been outcoached alot this year

2nd to the o-line... poor coaching and PATHETIC game-planning is this team's biggest weakness (and it's a very close 2nd... and that's saying something 'cause our o-line totally, TOTALLY blows).

:(Too much So Beach Nightlife. Not enough preparation. These guys have No PRIDE. They dont deserve the playoffs if a bad team can destroy us like that what would a good team do?. I am so sick of being drawn in by these regimes and having faith only to have my heart ripped out again . Game after game season after season decade after decade. Sommeone has to be the scapegoat for not realizing we had no O Line going into the season. Irerland spent 160 million dollars for this junk. Its so easy to spend someone elses money. Wish I could find a job like thast. Rant Over. But I needed it.

No help from the refs either. Not like it was a big difference maker but there were many calls left on the field in favor of he Bills.

Terrible effort, game planning, and execution from top to bottom today.

Well the game plan coming in was bad on offense but hard to adjust when the O-line was getting abused. We can look forward to more games like this until the O-line gets fixed.

I was at the game. The Bills wanted it more. It was their superbowl. The weather made them strong and they had to make a statement otherwise, they would be totally irrelevant.

Did we even attempt a screen pass, against a defense that was coming like a prison break?

Back
Top Bottom