By my calculations it looks like this: Dolphins 472 yards - Jest 538 yards | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

By my calculations it looks like this: Dolphins 472 yards - Jest 538 yards

dolphinator86

You are TERMINATED!!
Reaction score
Well everyone atleast in NY are making a big stink about the Jest having nearly 400 yards and us with a mere 104. Well I dont know how many of you saw football night in america but Tony Dungy made an excellent point that the return game is 1/3 of the game and that the Jest didnt out play us because they got totally outclassed in the return game for 3 TD's.

So my Calculations with return yards come out to

Dolphins 472 yards- Adding 300 from Ginn 50 from JT and 16 from Bess

Jest 538 yards- adding their kickoffs and punts in as well

doesnt look so bad when you look at it like this....i can see a team winning by having only 66 fewer total yards. I think alot of guys on here have mentioned several times in the past not to get caught up in numbers. HERE IS WHY

You can argue this garbage all day long. Stats never tell the true story so leave these stats for the fantasy football nerds. What matters is the triple zeros at the end of the fourth quarter and who has the bigger number on the scoreboard.

Congratulations to the Jets though who came in with a perfectly executed gameplan to shut down our Wildcat. Perhaps next time instead you should take a page from the Sparano coaching philosophy where you develop the gameplan for finding a way to win a football game.

Back
Top Bottom