By Sunday 4PM: Deja Vu All Over Again? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

By Sunday 4PM: Deja Vu All Over Again?

Tua might wanna watch out, that dude that’s hugging him, I seen him on a Verizon commercial hiding in the bushes with another guy!
I've seen him in a ton of commercials. Always in uniform though. Maybe if he ever gets to the SB (he won't. BUF sucks) he could be in one without it.

I always hated how they have nfl players in commercials wearing FULL PADS for no reason at all lol Like we wouldn't recognize them without them.
I’ll be honest with you, this happens to me on 2 occasions.
I sat 2 seats over from Mark Brunell on an airplane years back going to Jacksonville, and had no idea it was him, cause I never seen him without a helmet!
Then walked right by Emmitt Smith one day in Columbus Ohio (he was even wearing a cowboys shirt!) 🤦 and just had no clue!
I may possibly need to go to eye doctor! Ha!

I’ll be honest with you, this happens to me on 2 occasions.
I sat 2 seats over from Mark Brunell on an airplane years back going to Jacksonville, and had no idea it was him, cause I never seen him without a helmet!
Then walked right by Emmitt Smith one day in Columbus Ohio (he was even wearing a cowboys shirt!) 🤦 and just had no clue!
I may possibly need to go to eye doctor! Ha!
Mark Brunell I understand, but EMMITT FREAKING SMITH!?

JK man lol

Also, you had the perfect opportunity to take out Brunell for giving Dan Marino his last ever loss in that beatdown. Dang IT!

Mark Brunell I understand, but EMMITT FREAKING SMITH!?

JK man lol

Also, you had the perfect opportunity to take out Brunell for giving Dan Marino his last ever loss in that beatdown. Dang IT!
He probably would’ve wiped a booger on me, like butt fumble boy Sanchez! Ha!
This was a year or two before that even happened.

The Smith thing, was just weird I even said to myself that dude looks like Emmitt Smith, got in my car, and heard on the radio there was a news brief about NFL players being in town for a convention. D’oh!

But all is good, I was able to tell jokes to Cindy Crawford and make her laugh one day, so that made up for it.

I've seen him in a ton of commercials. Always in uniform though. Maybe if he ever gets to the SB (he won't. BUF sucks) he could be in one without it.
Well Joe, we had a Jills fan show up talkin' trash...we'll see if the trend continues Sunday :)

Back
Top Bottom