By the end of the season, we may not need WR help | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

By the end of the season, we may not need WR help

MrEd

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
-Tedd Ginn Jr is developing into our speedster big play guy. Henne is eventually going to have his go to guy for big plays. If Ginn develops into our #1 WR, we won't need to waste a draft pick on another WR and concentrate on BPA on "D".

-Greg Camarillo is developing into an OJ McDuffie type possession guy. This guy is developing into the most reliable hands/route runner a team can have. I don't get why people keep crying about needing a WR to start opposite Ginn Jr? Think about it. Wilford got skills. Why isn't he starting? GREG CAMARILLO, that's why. Camarillo is "not" a liability. So WR has not been our problem...or we would have activated Wilford.

-Brandon London. Something tells me that Sparano has plans for this guy. I think that by the end of the season, this may be our darkhorse reason that Wilford is inactive so much. This guy has the size of Ernest Wilford with the speed of Tedd Ginn Jr. This guy may just be the WR that Sparano wants to develop into the starter opposite Tedd Ginn Jr next year moving Camarillo to the slot. (That would/could be our starting WR corps next season for Henne).

Could be that Sparano's plan is this:

#1) Ginn, our fast speedster that stretches the field for Henne and a big playmaker type, ala Marvin Harrison.

#2) London, our big, fast possession guy that starts opposite Ginn ala, Reggie Wayne.

#3) Camarillo, our sure handed slot guy that runs great routes for Henne to throw to when he needs a sure catch, ala Wes Welker.

#4) Davone Bess would basically be our backup KR/PR. You always need another returner and Sparano seems to like this guy.

#5) Derek Hagan. Hagan is a fine WR that can be a cheap speedy/big target WR to round out the last WR spot. If Sparano continues to deactivate Wilford and doesn't insert Wilford into the starting spot opposite Ginn...this tells me that he won't be bringing Wilford back as expensive as his contract is just to man the #5 spot.

That's your five WRs. If this develop like this...and it seems that Sparano seems to be steering things this way...we won't be drafting a WR nor signing one. Wilford can play, so if Sparano doesn't have plans for him...its because London is the guy he wants to develop as his replacement.

-Tedd Ginn Jr is developing into our speedster big play guy. Henne is eventually going to have his go to guy for big plays. If Ginn develops into our #1 WR, we won't need to waste a draft pick on another WR and concentrate on BPA on "D".

-Greg Camarillo is developing into an OJ McDuffie type possession guy. This guy is developing into the most reliable hands/route runner a team can have. I don't get why people keep crying about needing a WR to start opposite Ginn Jr? Think about it. Wilford got skills. Why isn't he starting? GREG CAMARILLO, that's why. Camarillo is "not" a liability. So WR has not been our problem...or we would have activated Wilford.

-Brandon London. Something tells me that Sparano has plans for this guy. I think that by the end of the season, this may be our darkhorse reason that Wilford is inactive so much. This guy has the size of Ernest Wilford with the speed of Tedd Ginn Jr. This guy may just be the WR that Sparano wants to develop into the starter opposite Tedd Ginn Jr next year moving Camarillo to the slot. (That would/could be our starting WR corps next season for Henne).

Could be that Sparano's plan is this:

#1) Ginn, our fast speedster that stretches the field for Henne and a big playmaker type, ala Marvin Harrison.

#2) London, our big, fast possession guy that starts opposite Ginn ala, Reggie Wayne.

#3) Camarillo, our sure handed slot guy that runs great routes for Henne to throw to when he needs a sure catch, ala Wes Welker.

#4) Davone Bess would basically be our backup KR/PR. You always need another returner and Sparano seems to like this guy.

#5) Derek Hagan. Hagan is a fine WR that can be a cheap speedy/big target WR to round out the last WR spot. If Sparano continues to deactivate Wilford and doesn't insert Wilford into the starting spot opposite Ginn...this tells me that he won't be bringing Wilford back as expensive as his contract is just to man the #5 spot.

That's your five WRs. If this develop like this...and it seems that Sparano seems to be steering things this way...we won't be drafting a WR nor signing one. Wilford can play, so if Sparano doesn't have plans for him...its because London is the guy he wants to develop as his replacement.

Put the crack pipe down. I cant think of any other drug out there that can cause a man to write this. Hardly a fraction of what you said makes sense.

Your literally comparing unproven former practice squad players (London, Camarillo) to first round NFL vets (Mcduffie, Wayne) that have put up serious numbers in their careers.

Exactly how many balls has London caught for you to call him a possession guy?

and Hagan?! are you freaking serious Derek Hagan?! He's probably even lower on my list than Wilford for the sake that Hagan has been here for like 3 years and he still hasnt done crap. He's going to be the first receiver cut this offseason.

And i'm a Greg Camarillo fan but if you think that its because he's so amazing that he got the nod over wilford your wrong. Wilford has been sucking that bad. No one thought it would be this way, thats why our FO gave him 6 million in signing bonus alone. That was the biggest mistake of the entire offseason. Bigger than letting either Zach or JT go (which in my opinion werent really "mistakes"). You say Wilford has skills. EVERYONE in the NFL has skills, its just that we dont pay a dime to the people that dont show them as often as they need to, which is basically every game day.

And with Camarillo developing into "the most reliable hands/route runner a team can have" and that just doesnt make sense. Maybe there was a typo and you meant OUR team not "A" team because he was a 5th receiver cut from another team and signed to our practice squad.

Ernest Wilford has, i believe, one catch for this entire season. When they picked him up they thought he would start opposite Ginn. Do you seriously think that he's even worthy of any sort of notariety?

No way, this just re-affirms that we need another weapon. A 1-2 combo in which neither is labeled a No.1 or No.2. We need a big physical WR to play opposite Ginn to further exploit that potential. Camarillo and Bess right now provide awesome depth but someone else needs to be lining up next to Ginn. Teddy needs a tag team partner.

Put the crack pipe down. I cant think of any other drug out there that can cause a man to write this. Hardly a fraction of what you said makes sense.

:sidelol:

This reminds me of Billy Madison......

Tedd Ginn Jr is developing into our speedster big play guy. Henne

I got this far and quit.

Wrong Chad pal.

Back
Top Bottom