bye bye players | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bye bye players

JonathanWood

Practice Squad
Reaction score
how about cutting everyone we signed from the o-line except james and mckenny. bye bye wade smith, john st. clair and damien macintosh

Well certianly cutting St Clair argueably our best O-lineman from last year seems to be a Wanny move.

JonathanWood said:
how about cutting everyone we signed from the o-line except james and mckenny. bye bye wade smith, john st. clair and damien macintosh

You want to keep McKinney....... :roflmao:

What have you been watching :shakeno:

JonathanWood said:
Why keep McKinney?

I saw a snippet somewhere (sorry, don't have a link, so it's just my memory) that Saban wants to keep St. Clair. He also wants to start Carey. Figure James is coming back. Maybe we're looking at LT mystery/McIntosh/Draft pick, James LG, St. Clair C, Hadnot RG, Carey RT. Does anyone else remember reading that - I think it was in the Herald.

McKinney ????!!!??? Are u mad? only knows one way and thats backwards and i aint talking pass protection!

JonathanWood said:

Well, James was a little dissapointing last year, but remember he had to adjust to the weak LT play we got. McKinney struggled at center. St Clair was our best overall OL last year, which surprised me. Big Mac gets a bye due to coming off an ankle injury...remember, he wasn't even suppose to be on roster until mid-year. Plus, an ankle injury affects an OL more than most other positions.

We also have to consider the poor coaching and poor offensive plan going into the season... Foerster never adjusted for RW not being there until later in the season. The real blame for our OL woes goes to DW, Wise, Foerster...in that order....

Normally, I would take the stand that players play and ours did not play very well, but in last years' case...the coaches didn't do a good job. Period.

Back
Top Bottom