Bye week message for the Fins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bye week message for the Fins

Calgaryfin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The North Country Fair Where the Wind Hits Heavy o
Thank heavens we have a bye week. I couldn't take another Sunday with my head in my hands wondering why I cheer for this team. The only thing we have left is tradition!

I am sick of watching some players on this team make a big show after ONE play. We are 1 & 6 and the team is pitiful. Save the baloney for the next trip to the Super Bowl which WON'T be this year. Start playing as a team boys!
Cut the garbage and toughen up- all of you!

i'm still a fan even if they go 1-15 (i hope they don't) but i will always root for the phins.

I agree, its embarassing when McMichael spikes the ball after a 6 yard pass, or Will Allen gets called for taunting after giving up a 4 yard pass. Do something really great first guys like a TD or INT return.

You shouldn't celebrate just doing your average responsibility.

It goes to show just how bad we are when our players celebrate and taunt after only doing what they get paid million$ to do. We make one lousy decent pass defense and we end up with a 15 yard penalty for taunting! That should have put him on the bench for the rest of the game.

All I know is the liqour store is making a killing off me this season. It's a good thing I'm not one of our WR's because if I was I couldn't catch a buzz!!!!!!!!!

GEORGIA FIN said:
All I know is the liqour store is making a killing off me this season. It's a good thing I'm not one of our WR's because if I was I couldn't catch a buzz!!!!!!!!!

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom