Bye week question | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bye week question

jtoomuch

Apalled and aghast
Reaction score
Does anyone know why we always seem to get the bye week so early in the season? This is not just whining, I really would like to know how the league makes these decisions.

Does anyone know why we always seem to get the bye week so early in the season? This is not just whining, I really would like to know how the league makes these decisions.

Byes are random between weeks 3 and 12 (actually 4 and 10 this season), the bye week is kinda like asking what came first the chicken or the egg - no really knows.

I cannot remember the last time we got a decent mid-season bye week.

I cannot remember the last time we got a decent mid-season bye week.

2006 I think we got off to that bad start and then midseason we came off the bye, went into Chicago, and smacked around the Bears. Ronnie ran wild that day. I believe the Bears were undefeated at the time.

2006 I think we got off to that bad start and then midseason we came off the bye, went into Chicago, and smacked around the Bears. Ronnie ran wild that day. I believe the Bears were undefeated at the time.
yup, they were, we went in their i believe 1-6, the bears had just massacred the bills i think it was the week before like 40-0, their defense was incredible that year, and we went in their and smacked them around.

actually one of the more enjoyable games i have watched as a dolphin fan considering most of them are heartbreak. that win also gave us fans some playoff hope when we went on a nice little run, before we lost to the jaguars and eliminated all hope we had.

I read this many years ago but I beleive it has something to do with the Marlins. With us not playing early in the season they get that extra Sunday TV game that makes the money. Of course we are talking about the marlins and we all know their track records with attandance.

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?!?! I think this holds that same answer as what you are looking for.

Back
Top Bottom