Bye Week Record....? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bye Week Record....?

Charlie Rivers

SUPERBOWL BOUND!!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Come the bye week, will our Dolphins be: below/above or at .500?

My answer: We'll be two games below .500.

:rip:

Come the bye week, will our Dolphins be: below/above or at .500?

My answer: We'll be two games below .500.

:rip:

I'm not certain how anyone can make a legitimate guess. A number here (most recently Vinny) have noted the unknowns, from Gase's work on Tannehill, to whether Miami will get the 'Hawks Maxwell or the Philly Maxwell, to the health of a number of post-injury veterans. I can spin the record as 6-2 or 2-6 depending on how all these factors play out. I'll tell you what I WANT to see. By game 9 I want to see noticeable improvement in the OL, I want to see evidence Gase has actually helped Tannehill, I want to see an emotional/physical team, and I want to see evidence Gase and co are REAL NFL coaches. If I see all that by game 9, I'll be happy. Show me progress in the team and coaches.

I don't know about the bye week but odds are good we'll be 1-3 after week 4

I'm not certain how anyone can make a legitimate guess. A number here (most recently Vinny) have noted the unknowns, from Gase's work on Tannehill, to whether Miami will get the 'Hawks Maxwell or the Philly Maxwell, to the health of a number of post-injury veterans. I can spin the record as 6-2 or 2-6 depending on how all these factors play out. I'll tell you what I WANT to see. By game 9 I want to see noticeable improvement in the OL, I want to see evidence Gase has actually helped Tannehill, I want to see an emotional/physical team, and I want to see evidence Gase and co are REAL NFL coaches. If I see all that by game 9, I'll be happy. Show me progress in the team and coaches.
I think that's a fair and valid approach. I can get behind that.

Back
Top Bottom