Bye Week | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bye Week

Jssanto

Club Member
Reaction score
Do I have this right? We played the Bears after their bye week and now play the Lions after there bye week. Does anyone know stats? That can’t be common.
Doesn’t seem fair, but as they say, “next man up”.

Interesting how it worked out but we have three very winnable games the next three weeks against Detroit, Houston and the Jets. If we are looking at 6-3 or hopefully 7-2, we have a real chance to be in the driver seat going into Green Bay before the bye where Wake, McCain, and Derby will all be back.

Not worried about Detroit coming off any week. Now I am dreading that game at the Texans on Thursday night.

Interesting how it worked out but we have three very winnable games the next three weeks against Detroit, Houston and the Jets. If we are looking at 6-3 or hopefully 7-2, we have a real chance to be in the driver seat going into Green Bay before the bye where Wake, McCain, and Derby will all be back.

We should have beat the Bengels. That was beyond upsetting. At this point, I'm still not that excited knowing we were also 4-2 last year, but the fight back from 21-10 was encouraging.

If if and buts were candy and nuts...

I’m with you though. I’ll even take it a steo further - imagine if they won against the Bengals like they should have. 8-1?!?!

We are going to need all our cover guy well rested for the Lions. They are not a big running team.

All three winnable games (Lions, Texans and Jets), but none are guarantees. We're a team with injuries at key positions trying to cover that up and showcase our explosive players. But, if we beat the teams we're supposed to beat, we'll be 7-2 and have a great shot at the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom