BYOP - Bring Your Own Player | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BYOP - Bring Your Own Player

Tom Brady, the man is just a winner.
I see you in the Daunte threads talking as if you know everything about QB's. We know that isn't true now because Brady would be what he was in college on any other team. He would be out of the league had he not gotten lucky with a GREAT TEAM and Coaches. Manning anyday.

I hate Tom Brady and seeing him in a dolphins uni would probably make me puke.

Antonio Gates would be a nice addition.

At least we have a couple of HEELS on the D-line.
unfortunately, I highly doubt that Chase Page is going to make the roster....oh well....still got Hodge and Holliday....maybe we can make a few deals and get Parker, Peppers, Crumpler!, and Bly.

unfortunately, I highly doubt that Chase Page is going to make the roster....oh well....still got Hodge and Holliday....maybe we can make a few deals and get Parker, Peppers, Crumpler!, and Bly.
:lol: I wish. I like Chase as I said in a post yesterday he was in the back feild more than anyone on the team and he was playing DT. I hope his return to DE will develope him into a good player. In alot of UNC games he seemed to be the only defensive player with heart. Butch will change that crap. I like Ronnie McGill and wish we would give him a look because the first guy hardly ever brought him down and he carried every play like it might be his last by driving his legs while 3-4 guys always seemed to meet him at the line.

I see you in the Daunte threads talking as if you know everything about QB's. We know that isn't true now because Brady would be what he was in college on any other team. He would be out of the league had he not gotten lucky with a GREAT TEAM and Coaches. Manning anyday.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:
If you don't like my opinions, then don't read them.:D

champ Bailey is a good call.

but im no buyer for manning, lt, or chad. any of those guys who already are "the face" of another team can stay there. i dont want them on our team.

Back
Top Bottom