Byron Maxwell Released and Fales signed | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Byron Maxwell Released and Fales signed

Only positive I'll say about him is that he appears to be a true professional. Got benched twice, two years in a row, and never once complained or lashed out about it. Both times all he did was make an effort to help the younger corners (Lippett and Tank) that took his spot.

For that I wish him the best of luck, but at the same time.....hopefully he lands with an upcoming opponent on our schedule

It's for the best. He stunk and gave **** effort. It's so much better seeing Tankersley in there despite early struggles.

Not a very good corner, awful contract. We were the only team who would have considered taking on thst contract.

Glad to see us move on.

Excellent news. He's a bum and plays with no heart. I guess we had to take him in order to get Kiko, worth it.

Excellent news. He's a bum and plays with no heart. I guess we had to take him in order to get Kiko, worth it.
Kiko is at best an average starter. He's solid on his best day and atrocious on his worst. For the most part.....makes a ton of mistakes/misreads and makes a few plays.

I knew he'd be gone in the off season but Christmas came early. Not surprised we got Fales either.

Ozzy rules!!

We just got thinner at the CB position, but it's the right move. His time here ended the minute he started going off script. Can't rely on a player after that.

Holy cow. Figured he would at least ride out the season... guess he was done here and can at least choose his new team. Too bad we couldn’t have got like a 5th

Like that we brought Fales back. We must really not like doughty much at all

Back
Top Bottom