Votes: 85 59.4%
  • No

Votes: 58 40.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Delfin 22

Master of the Force
Reaction score
will YOU give him another chance to be in week 1 starting??

Yep . . . Trent Green isn't on this team, which leaves Cleo or Beck . . . I don't see either starting day 1 . . . Pep, as of right now, has got to be the favorite . . . now this is good news or bad news depending on his health . . . if he is out their limping bad like he was in last years preseason . . . that would be completely unacceptable, I rather throw the rook in there before going thru that again.

IMO, if we sign Green he will be our starter. If we don't sign Green and Pep is healthy enough to play he will be our stater. :confused:

I wouldn't mind seeing Pep start....on another team. Bring on Green already and let him groom Beck!

Yes I want to see him flop again when he cannot understand the Offense or read a defense

For the life of me, i cant figure out how a phin fan, wants to see a phin player "flop".........are we that used to losing?

For the life of me, i cant figure out how a phin fan, wants to see a phin player "flop".........are we that used to losing?
Psssssssssssssst...he's a Buffalo fan, check out the username and sig pics :wink:

If C-Pep can get and remain healthy, then of course.

When healthy, he's twice as better and twice as younger than Trent Green.

he's not a phin fan....hence the name "Billsfan" and his sigs of lynch and pozluzny

He has not played for this organization at 100% yet..so why da hell we WOULDNT give him a chance..keep him while he is hurt..realease when he is healthy, and watch him do waht Brees did last year?

A trade for Green likely won't happen because Sperm Edwards is too stubbourn and hard headed... Forcing Miami to start an overweight, oft injured and slow QB who has'nt comleted an entire season since 2004. Does not seem good. Hopefully Beck will be ready by the early mid season point.

To be honest, I want the quarterback to be the guy who gives us the best chance to win every week. I have no favorites when it comes to the position. Sure, Culpepper getting healthy and returning to his pro bowl form would make a great story and maybe it will happen. But in the end we are all fans of the miami dolphins and not just one player. May the best man for the job win the starting spot.

Back
Top Bottom