C.pep.....be honest

Start in week one

• Yes

Votes: 85 59.4%
  • No

Votes: 58 40.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hell Yeah i would give him a chance to start. CPep can still be a good QB if he's healthy. It's time for him to put up or shut up because he's had another year to heal his knee and if he's not healthy by the end of traning camp maybe we need to move on.

Hey BILLSFAN you cant wait to see DC fails well when you're team drafted linebacker is POLISH name guess what i dont think he'll able too read defenses to.

I say this w/ the utmost sincerity- I HOPE beyond hope he is starting in Week 1 and startinf for many years in Miami. As long as he is the QB Miami will not be a legitimate threat.

I say this w/ the utmost sincerity- I HOPE beyond hope he is starting in Week 1 and startinf for many years in Miami. As long as he is the QB Miami will not be a legitimate threat.
That is comming form a huy whose Qb cant throw the ball more than 40 yards down the field?

To be honest, I want the quarterback to be the guy who gives us the best chance to win every week. I have no favorites when it comes to the position. Sure, Culpepper getting healthy and returning to his pro bowl form would make a great story and maybe it will happen. But in the end we are all fans of the miami dolphins and not just one player. May the best man for the job win the starting spot.

Yeah, that!!! Only I will add a thought or 2.

Why is Cameron and Mueller so eager to get rid of Cpep? Sure there is the knee healing thing (will it ever be healed enough for Cpep to play good or better), but I think it also has a chance of being that Cpep is NOT the type of QB they would ultimately prefer to run the Miami Fins new offense style. It is based on quick decision making and timing routes. My take on Cpep is that he is slow on reads but used to be able to avoid rushers until he could hit a wide open WR. Even if Cpep is able to avoid rushers after the injury, I don't believe this is the way the HC sees his offense being ran. Now, if for some reason TG doesn't come over from KC, he may be our best option for a while (assuming he can avoid sacks) and some tinkering will need to be done with the overall offensive game plan.
I for one have really liked every decision the Cam and Mueller have made so far. I'm not saying every one of there decisions will be home runs, but you can at least see where the thought process came into the decision making.
Lets hope they were right on the draft (as I believe they were) b/c that is where the FINs will become an elite team again!!!

Not only will Culpepper NOT be this team starter Week 1, he by all means most likely not be on the roster come training camp with Trent Green's inevitable arrival.

He does not fit under this current regime plans(Mueller/Cam). He was a Saban project. And a project that is not going to pan out...

Even if he gets to the point where there is no pain at all in his knee, he still won't have the same mobiliy in which made him such a threat. Daunte's mobility was his bread, and his rocket arm was his butter. He's always been a guy who's relied heavily on his physical gifts. Not so much of a cerebral type, scan the defenses etc, and that's the direct opposite of what this team needs at the quarterback posisition(to have sucess).

He simply doesn't fit. Trent Green will be by all means the Dolphins starting quarterback to begin the 2007 season.

We have to face the facts....I wanted him to succeed here, but it simply isn't going to happen. Case closed.

That is comming form a huy whose Qb cant throw the ball more than 40 yards down the field?

Is the goal of the QB to throw 60 yards downfield or to win? Daunte doesn't win, Chad does. When will that sink in w/ you guys? You would think watching Chad lead us to victories over you guys 6 of 7 times would clue you in he's pretty good.

Is the goal of the QB to throw 60 yards downfield or to win? Daunte doesn't win, Chad does. When will that sink in w/ you guys? You would think watching Chad lead us to victories over you guys 6 of 7 times would clue you in he's pretty good.

Noodle arm. No way Pennyboy goes the whole year again without injury. Then the Jets find out Kellen Clemons is worthless and Tuiassisopo flat out sucks. Go back to your borrowed stadium Jets trash.

Not only will Culpepper NOT be this team starter Week 1, he by all means most likely not be on the roster come training camp come Green's inevitable arrival.

He does not fit under this current regime plans(Mueller/Cam). He was a Saban project. And a project that is not going to pan out...

Even if he gets to the point where there is no pain at all in his knee, he still won't have the same mobiliy in which made him such a threat. Daunte's mobility was his bread, and his rocket arm was his butter. He's always been a guy who's relied heavily on his physical gifts. Not so much of a cerebral type, scan the defenses etc, and that's the direct opposite of what this team needs at the quarterback posisition(to have sucess).

He simply doesn't fit. Trent Green will be by all means the Dolphins game starting quarterback to begin the 2007 season.

We have to face the facts....I wanted him to suceed here, but it simply isn't going to happen. Case closed.

:clap: finally someone else gets it...well done sir

Since 2002 fins and jets are 6-4. jets are up omly 2 games..Two games the both BARLY won cuz of our offenisve geniours mularkey (but the botom line is..they did win..hats off for that)

Noodle arm. No way Pennyboy goes the whole year again without injury. Then the Jets find out Kellen Clemons is worthless and Tuiassisopo flat out sucks. Go back to your borrowed stadium Jets trash.

That's all you have to hope for? That Chad gets hurt again?

So kellen Clemens a 2nd rd QB who some sad was the best QB in the draft last year will suck while John beck this year's 2nd rd QB ho some sa was the best will begin his HOF career?:lol:

Injured Chad tore through you in 2005 and we narly beat you w/ a 4th string QB later in the year at Miami.

That's all you have to hope for? That Chad gets hurt again?

Injured Chad tore through you in 2005 and we narly beat you w/ a 4th string QB later in the year at Miami.

Good luck with your 4 draft picks this year! It was nice to see Tangina and Mangina trade up for a Punt returner/Cornerback in the first and a linebacker with a history of torn ligaments in his knee in the second. Way to go N.Y. :grouplaug :tongue2:

Also... I never hope somebody gets hurt during the season, but do to Pennys' history of injuries it seems like a likely conclusion.

this is a valid point. everyone around here makes fun of chads arm, but if you look at his record and the way their team plays when he starts you will see an amazing the difference. he knows how to lead his teams to wins. not flashy but effective. it amazes me how much better that team plays when he starts.

we all hate the jets and chad has been giving us fits for years.

no i would dump DC as soon as i could.

DC playing here has the possibility of dividing the locker room and the coaches. we moved on with beck. now we need to come together under one qb and start getting the chemistry that we will need to build this into a real super bowl contender. you cant keep changing qbs every year.

Back
Top Bottom