Cali Finfans please help me | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cali Finfans please help me

My condolences to your previous marraige Anthony D.

Having said that, welcome to So Cali!
Where you've still got sun, (and therefore heat) but generally nowhere near the kind of humidity you likely grew accustomed to in Florida

Still not that far from the beach, and thus new potential prospects, but before you go jumping into any new all consuming flames, you might want to tune your radio to 97.1, and get primed with Tom Leykis on the drive home after work.
I'm not too far from Simi, just off the 210/118 Frwy, about 20 minutes east.

You've likely got some decent sportsbars out there, but if not,
PM me, and I'll let you know of some out my way.

I think Fin Fan in Cali, lives farther down south, toward Oceanside or San Diego .
When the team comes to town, he becomes the consumate Master of Ceremonies, sounding his conch shell, He summons rallying hordes of Finfans, from Pacifica, to Pacific Beach. :rawk:

Yeah bro california sucks when it comes to divorces, the women get everything. I'm up here in Northern California.

Another Califinfan

:dolphins: WHATS UP BRO!! SORRY 4 THE DEVORCE. I STAY IN "PASADENA":dolphins:

Anthony, sorry about the divorce. Best of luck to you in California.

Look on the bright side. Now, on Sundays, you don't have to wait until 1:00 to see the Fins play! You wake up, drink some coffee, and watch the Fins!

So Cal fan here, sorry to here you
sorrows. I went through the same thing last year.

Sorry to hear about your divorce. But keep your head up, it'll get better with time.

I'm a little south of Fresno and probably am not too much help.

But out here we really should rally up all the Dolfans.

We're pretty far away but if you ever find yourself in SF for a weekend, plenty of good spots to watch and we'd love to have another fan in tow. Best o' luck with the move. CA is great. Make sure you check out the obvious stuff like Yosemite, Red Wood National, etc... and check out SF at some point too. Different vibe up here compared to socal depending on what you like. Also, if you have a motorcycle or ever wanted to get one... this place is incredible.

Hey man. Sorry to hear about the big D. Anyways, I live in Woodland Hills and bartend at a sports bar type restaurant atmosphere in Woodland Hills. We are only about 20 minutes apart. PM me and I can give you the scoop on whats good around town. Every Sunday, my lady drops me off at a great sports bar called Yankee Doodles. Usually after the early games, a bunch of us head back to my place for some more beers, usually some poker, and obviously the afternoon games are on television. Good to have ya here in SoCal.

Moving to Sacramento area in three weeks. Good luck with your move!

look on the bright side, now youve got options, find yourself a nice 19 year old cali babe, and relax on the beach until its football season

Check us out in the Tailgatting forum. We'll be meeting up a couple off times during the season.

Back
Top Bottom