Call me crazy, but......... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Call me crazy, but.........

joeharley666

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I think sparano turns this around and he stays and we found our QB for the future

To quote that great philosopher of our time, Emmitt Smith, "A leopard can not change its stripes."

if we go 8-8 or 9-7 i think he stays. and i wouldnt say moore is the qb of the future. lets see if he can keep it up the rest of the year. if he can i would still draft a qb in the 2nd or something.

I like what i see, to have this team playing like this after looking so lost for 7 games, Sparano shows he is a good coach, I hope we keep him if the options are chin and monday night football guy......

Still need to draft a QB but I like Moore, give the kid time and he may win the job.......

The Dolphins have suffered through such garbage QB's for so long, that when fans see a QB that can make ANYTHING happen......they have orgasms.

Don't forget, Chad Hene came in and filled in quite nice when he filled in for Pennington and people were on the Chad Henne should have been starting all season bandwagon and is the QB of the future. I think we need to be smart and take a franchise QB if we can unless Matt Moore. Matt Moore has looked outstanding today though. Last week too.

In all seriousness, is there a scenario where Tony can save himself and can the fans buy into it??????

if the dolphins break even tony stays
they can use the excuse of the short off season

Back
Top Bottom