Cam Newton? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cam Newton?

I thought this was a Newton thread - he is rusty that might cause him to fall to us what then? 5-6 weeks without live game action is a good thing for us if we are even serious

fx9li8-1.jpg

James is too small.

there are MANY players who are too small to play in the nfl and are very successful becasue they have the rare talent... he might be someone. not sure if he'd be a feature back but definately would succeed in the right system

Cam Newton has IT.We have not had IT in a long time.We need IT

I will be honest. While he will need time to learn the NFL game, I think he is a stud- with the IT factor.

You are right, he will need polish but what guy coming from college to the NFL doesnt. he is bigger faster and stronger and has a better arm than Colt McCoy, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better athlete and QB in every facet than Tebow, better passer/mechanics/footwork then VY plus like 100000000 times smarter and more mature.

Honestly i think he is more Big Ben than McCoy, Tebow, VY or any guy like that. he just does not go down will make a few throws that make you go WHAT THE $^&# but will make 3 or 4 a game that make you go HOLY ****. Tebow McCoy and Young all had much better talent than Newton, Other then Dyer he really has no NFL talent at the skill positions while the others were surrounded by it.

I say YES to Newton

Sure and grab Cowher too so he can have another Kordell Stewart. No to Newton. Get a drop back, pocket, cerebral qb.

What if he loses the game?

Then he will automatically suck and nobody will want him on finheaven. Finheaven is very knee-jerk when it comes to players. Then someone will say we should try to get Lynch from seattle because of that run against the Saints...

I dont want Newton, i would definetly rather trade down and get a late first/early second QB and RB, the only way i wouldnt trade down at this point is if we can get Gabbert or maybe Locker

I'd be stoked if we got Newton. What's not to like? We all know he has great size and running ability, but the guy also stands tall in the pocket, has great feet and can throw the ball accurately.

Isn't he the highest rated passer in college? The kid has been clutch all year and has shown real leadership abilities as well.

Only problem is he will be a top 10 pick and we'll have to move up to get him.

it's really tough to judge him because some of these completions are a result of Malzahn's offense. The last TD was a good throw by Cam, but his INT was poor judgement.

I just dunno yet.

Back
Top Bottom