Cam Wake Jersey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cam Wake Jersey

The_Phish

Active Roster
Reaction score
Now that we have Cam Wake locked up for the next 4 years :) I am finally going to buy my 91 jersey. I torched my Marshall and threw my knockoff Henne in the fire just for laughs. Any help on a good site to get a jersey at would be greatly appreciated. Cheers....Go Phins!

Looks like I will be looking for a new sig as well lol!

I was going to order a Tannehill jersey but now that Wake is going to stay I am not sure which one to buy

I bet Wake will be the numbe 1 or 2 selling Jersey for the Phins

I bought my Wake Jersey last year and will be happy to wear it again this year

New logo next season. No reason to buy a jerse this year.

New logo next season. No reason to buy a jerse this year.
Speculation. And likely untrue. Plus, wouldn't you rather have a Wake jersey from the current logo times? That way when he becomes legendary top sh*t you can say "I had the Jersey back even BEFORE the 2012 season. Check it. Check the logo."

My brother got me aqua Marhsall jersey for my birthday, before that I got a R. Brown #23...both times the guys were traded away less than a year later. I think I will get a Tannehill jersey next.

So true, I have my Ronnie Brown, Ricky Williams, Brandon Marshall, Karim Abdul-Jabbar, and the only one left is Karlos Dansby.... Damn it sucks!!!!

I'll buy one with mi name instead

So true, I have my Ronnie Brown, Ricky Williams, Brandon Marshall, Karim Abdul-Jabbar, and the only one left is Karlos Dansby.... Damn it sucks!!!!

Oh man, i am so sorry. Thats just brutal.

I have my name personalized on a white phin's jersey with #99 on it....so it looks like a Jason Taylor jersey. I also have a couple jerseys with no name plate on it, and one of them is an authentic that I think is a game worn, but not real sure? It's pretty old.

there is a guy on here selling them for cheap. i bought one from him and its awsome. bout mine last year so glad we locked him up

Check this site out.......weiketrade. I've never ordered from them, but others on this site seem to like them. I think I'm going old school with a Miami Dolphins #39 Larry Csonka jersey. Yes it may not be "real", but its hard to put down big $$$$, when you have three girls in college!!!

http://www.weiketrade.com/Product/nsort21-1.html

My brother got me aqua Marhsall jersey for my birthday, before that I got a R. Brown #23...both times the guys were traded away less than a year later. I think I will get a Tannehill jersey next.
I ordered a tannehill jersey from nfl.com the day after we drafted him,and I got a wake jersey at the bills game last year

Back
Top Bottom