Cam Wake Mic'd Up For Win Over Patriots | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cam Wake Mic'd Up For Win Over Patriots

Coach_Rob

Club Member
Reaction score
[video]http://www.miamidolphins.com/multimedia/videos/Exclusive-Cam-Wake-Micd-Up-For-Win-Over-Patriots/b4c4b643-4a78-4dc7-abf6-9eea8e097500[/video]

I tried posting this earlier it said It had to be approved by a mod. What's up with that? Awesome video btw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn he beat Brady UP last Sunday. I was surprised I didn't see the MONSTER hit in there though. If you watched the game you know the one I'm talking about - Cam came in from the right after a LT switch Solder out.

I tried posting this earlier it said It had to be approved by a mod. What's up with that? Awesome video btw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We tend to get waves of spammers now and then and the best way to combat that is to filter and approve manually any post by someone with less than 10 posts.

The guy is a beast. I wonder how long he can keep it up at this level. Jordan and Vernon will push him to stay on top!

I wouldn't mic him up again. There is no point.

He's my kind of guy. Lead by example and have a motor that never stops.

yup...Cam is such a motivated, level headed individual. his work ethic and dedication has never let up and ounce. Vernon, Jordan, and Shelby are learning from the best right now.

I like that he's quiet and would rather "let his pads do the talking."

"Speak softly and carry a big stick" comes to mind.

However, there is nothing quiet about his game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom