Camp Articles? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Camp Articles?

3P

I believe I can fly!
Reaction score
Ok team... I must say that I'm a bit dissapointed. Camp has been in session for over 3 minutes, and I still don't see any reports! Get to it people, we want to see some production out there!

:roflmao:

Really... I look forward to reading all the wonderful camp reports from you S. Florida guys. Thanks a million... without you my offseason wouldn't be over till the 1st game of the year.

How am I supposed to concentrate at work the next 5 weeks??

He had the nerve to let us know he late getting to practice...there will be a high price to pay for this one...lol.. Incompete report before he even gets started...man no credibility

Ok, we need his phone number so all 30000 of us can give him wake up calls! hehe

phinphanphrommi said:
Ok team... I must say that I'm a bit dissapointed. Camp has been in session for over 3 minutes, and I still don't see any reports! Get to it people, we want to see some production out there!

:roflmao:

Really... I look forward to reading all the wonderful camp reports from you S. Florida guys. Thanks a million... without you my offseason wouldn't be over till the 1st game of the year.
i wanna see some pics :cry:

O.K, KILL ME with a pitchfork. At least I got there and caught over an hour of morning session. If you guys don't quit riding me I'll just quit and smoke pot all day!!!! JK On the Ricky note people were wearing #34 jerseys with masking tape over the name "Williams." The catch of the day as far as the crowd going nuts was made by Snoop Minnus on a long pass down the left sideline. People around me were excited about Snoop. Jeno James and Vernon Carey are massive guys and very agile considering they are human mountains. By the way the place was packed solid so enthusiasm is high for the Miami Dolphins. The Ricky thing is dying down and most peoples attitudes were he's a jerk and good riddence. The drills were mostly one on one, reciever goes out, covered by one guy and the Q.B. tries to complete the pass. Alot of ball hit the ground, I hope we tighten that up soon. Man was it boiling hot out there. Time to hit the pool.

Back
Top Bottom