Camp Dolphins Day 8: Dolphins In Nashville To Practice With The Titans / Pictures fro | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Camp Dolphins Day 8: Dolphins In Nashville To Practice With The Titans / Pictures fro

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Pictures from this morning's practice

08/01/03 practice

Some quotes and pictures up at Miamidolphins.com

"Obviously, we gained a lot by competing against a real quality football team,†Wannstedt said. “Like I told the defensive guys and the offensive guys last night, we don’t expect you to know the plays or what they’re trying to do, and we’re not concerned about that. We’re working on what we do on offense, defense and special teams, and we want to see our techniques and our schemes executed. That’s one of the reasons for being here. It was a solid practice this morning. What you have here is two veteran teams working against each other. It’s not like it’s a rookie practice or two teams [where] everybody here is trying to make the teams. I thought the tempo was very good andI thought both teams got something out of it.â€Â

I still wish we had Calico....oh well Ill take Smith instead of him.

clear.gif

Who?.....Who cares....That's football!! THANK GOD somebody is hitting somebody finally!!

I spent most of the morning watching the Phins O against the Titans D. Granted, non tackling drills always favor the offense, but your offense basically ate our guys up. Anyone who doesnt have Ricky Williams ranked as their no 1 fantasy player is crazy... he looks great both running the ball and coming out of the backfield on passing plays. Griese might not throw the prettiest spirals, but I didnt see him throw a bad pass all day. Fielder looked good too, but having Brian behind him is going to have him on the edge of his seat all season.

Charlie Rogers was getting sometime in the backfield and had a nice run up the middle, its nice to see him do something other than return kicks for a change. Chambers was not practicing, but the rest of your receivers looked impressive.

I prolly wont make it to the afternoon practice, but make sure to head to goTitans.com message boards, several of the regulars there will have updates I'm sure. And I know our resident photographer was taking pics, so they should be up tonite! (edited... scratch that, looks the pics are already up!!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by jasmine34
InFins, what is that image in your signature??? My liitle nephew thinks it cool!

Some sort of x-ray of someones throat and mouth while they are talking....:confused: .....don't ask my WHY I have it, I couldn't tell ya, I just thought it was different....

Originally posted by nigel
I spent most of the morning watching the Phins O against the Titans D. Granted, non tackling drills always favor the offense, but your offense basically ate our guys up. Anyone who doesnt have Ricky Williams ranked as their no 1 fantasy player is crazy... he looks great both running the ball and coming out of the backfield on passing plays. Griese might not throw the prettiest spirals, but I didnt see him throw a bad pass all day. Fielder looked good too, but having Brian behind him is going to have him on the edge of his seat all season.

Charlie Rogers was getting sometime in the backfield and had a nice run up the middle, its nice to see him do something other than return kicks for a change. Chambers was not practicing, but the rest of your receivers looked impressive.

I prolly wont make it to the afternoon practice, but make sure to head to goTitans.com message boards, several of the regulars there will have updates I'm sure. And I know our resident photographer was taking pics, so they should be up tonite! (edited... scratch that, looks the pics are already up!!!)
Thanks Nigel!

Can you do us a favor and repost any info & pics from this weekend here?

Cool. Chambers playing in tomorrow's scrimmage?

Someone else on goTitans had this to say about the morning practice

Well, so far I have been to the morning practice. I plan on going at 3:30 for the afternnon practice. I watched all of the action on the first field where the Titan O practiced against the Dolphin D. So far, Derrick Mason hauled in a 30+ yard TD over Sam Madison and Tyrone Calico made a few long, tough catches over Terrell Buckley. However, Terrell Buckley came back and picked off a McNair pass that bounced out of Drew Bennett's hands. I can't remember who, but a Dolphin DT forced a fumle on RB John Simon and recovered it. Eddie George broke a 30+ yard run at the very end. Sorry, but I didn't get to see much of the Titan D vs the Dolphon O on the other field. I can say that Junior looks good though.

I highly doubt that that Mason catch was over Madison....didn't someone else report that it was over Donaldson or some other scrub?

Back
Top Bottom