Camp Is Broken.. But... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Camp Is Broken.. But...

Dolfan1000

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
There is still a practice today, according to the Miami website from 11-1. Same goes for tomorrow. But according to the site, that is the team's LAST practice until the Tampa game! Are you kidding!? Please tell me this is a) a mistake or b) the other practices just arent open to the public. This team needs lots of reps and two, 2 hour practices will not suffice.

Also, since camp is broken but these are still practices, will Dolphins Insider cover them the same way they did all the TC days (i.e. with hilights, Nick's PC, players interviews etc.)

I believe that they are setting up this week to be a normal preparation week as it would be during the season. So, it may be correct. However, I thought that normally it was Monday and Tuesday off and then start practice on Wednesday. Although, that is for a Sunday game. With the game on Saturday, that may move the schedule up a day. I agree though that we need more practice time.

They will start thier normal practice routine. They practice these time for the rest of the season, with Mondays off after Sunday games. THey are not open to the public as of Tuesdays practice that will be the last one. I did hear of a Fan Cul BBQ that is open to Fan Club members that are of a specific level. And that will be all folks. I doubt the insider will go as far in depth as they do with the open practices to the public.

Back
Top Bottom