Camp Updates 8/13 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Camp Updates 8/13

From what I saw of westerkamp the other day they should just go ahead and pink that kid. Lots of choppy pitter pat steps and going nowhere

If we carry 6 WRs i think it's gonna be caroo morgan and grant. They will cut the rest of those kids. Their all marginals.

I think the team likes brendel on the pivot more than it does steen. I'd probably carry 10 on the oline. The Uva kid as a depth inactive right tackle probably the last one on.

I think the team likes brendel on the pivot more than it does steen. I'd probably carry 10 on the oline. The Uva kid as a depth inactive right tackle probably the last one on.

Saw someplace, maybe on here or reported that he needed to just get a little stronger.

We can't hide Smith (uva kid) on the practice squad if he has more tape like last a Thursday. Right now I'd say Tunsil, urbik, Pouncey, Bushrod, James, Young (swing), Brendel, Asiata, Smith, and Steen on the bubble.

Back
Top Bottom