Camp Updates 8/13 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Camp Updates 8/13

It really does appear that the DL has improved - even from what we saw Thursday- but its still early.

I saw that some draftniks had Godchaux as a possible third rounder. So glad he's playing up to potential (so far) and seems to have a chip on his shoulder.

We can't hide Smith (uva kid) on the practice squad if he has more tape like last a Thursday. Right now I'd say Tunsil, urbik, Pouncey, Bushrod, James, Young (swing), Brendel, Asiata, Smith, and Steen on the bubble.

He showed well but the only thing I'd caution is the falcons didn't put anything across from him that can really rush the passer. I liked him more in the run game.

I think they may cut steen if Larsen is expected back. Especially if Asiata takes that left guard gig coming out of camp.

There's no doubt they are grooming young as the active depth tackle for both sides.

Kinda like there's no doubt they are grooming Charles Harris for the face the left tackle sub package rusher role opposite cam wake.

The starting receivers may play the entire game by the sounds of it....sheesh

Well that's not gonna help. Looks to me like he's the 2 deep slot. He's also the one that is probably most likely though to be released in season if he is cut. Run of the mill type.

They don't need more boundaries especially marginals like stringfellow and owusu etc.

If Caroos not the 2 deep slot they need one unless they gonna ride without it.

If larsens on ir designated to return you could carry steen out the gate and him be the likely victim when Larsen can go. I think his spot is the one that's most likely in jeopardy of the incumbents.

If larsens on ir designated to return you could carry steen out the gate and him be the likely victim when Larsen can go. I think his spot is the one that's most likely in jeopardy of the incumbents.

I would maybe lean that way because we don't want to be in a position if we have another injury to go shopping again.

Back
Top Bottom