Can Jakeem Grant be effective catching out of backfield? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can Jakeem Grant be effective catching out of backfield?

Dolfan Dave

Active Roster
Reaction score
I know he's not doing anything rushing and I don't care if defenses know that. You'd have to account for him defensively even if a decoy running out. Is this a way to use him?

It worked with TJ Montgomery. Just think Grant is to small I want him cut anyway. We need Carroo to step up

Hell at this point I'm hoping he can be effective running out of the backfield. Without Ajayi, our putrid run game is going to get worse, so why not try the homerun threat 3 times before we punt ... we're gonna punt all the time anyway.

btw, other than Stills, when was the last time we had a guy with high speed that actually made plays?
Guinn never did anything
Avery never did either
Wallace sucked too
Last one I remember that actually made plays was Duper. For some reason we never use speed the proper way

Ozzy rules!!

Can he catch period. I feel we need to utilize his speed in some capacity. Not to bash Gase again (alot of that some deserved) but i thought he would get creative and use him in some fashion for a mismatch.

btw, other than Stills, when was the last time we had a guy with high speed that actually made plays?
Guinn never did anything
Avery never did either
Wallace sucked too
Last one I remember that actually made plays was Duper. For some reason we never use speed the proper way

Ozzy rules!!

I think the Jets would disagree regarding Ginn........ :D

Back
Top Bottom