can someone post the leaked logo on a helment ? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

can someone post the leaked logo on a helment ?

IMO, wishfishin the logo on the Larry Csonka helmet is the best with s large sun and the dolphin tale sticking out far below the edge of sun plus the dolphin needs to wear the helmet with the letter M.........

8313331095_a18eb66fa8_o-1.png

I like it. Defintitely better than what we have now. Im sick of the stench of losing that the current logo has brought with it.

"IF" this really is it,it'll just take time to sink in.I absolutely LOVE our logo(especially 70's/80's),but regardless what it turns out to be....I/we can't control it.Simply have to endure and swallow it.It may grow on me with time....I just don't know.Our logo had/has nothing to do with the stench we've put off.We can thank Ross/Parcells/and Ireland for that!!!

Nubs where did u finf this photo :) or is it something you did on your own.
either way thank you.
oh and like someone else asked how would it look on a hat ?you have a photo of that as well :)

Meh, still not sold on this logo design. I would hope the Dolphins would offer a handful of designs and allow the fans to vote, or at least season ticket holders, but that is probably too much to ask for.

The upswept tail just ISN'T HAPPENING.

Put that tail in a curved downswept position like we have now and that's actually a pretty good logo. The symmetry of the upswept is just not right, especially on the side of the helmet where it points to the left. It needs to angle upward more too, like we have now.

Outline- and concept-wise it is not bad but it needs adjustment.

If they want to actually sell team merchandise they would stay away from that logo...

This logo looked pretty good on the fake under armor uniforms. Those pics have the logo much larger on the helmet.

Rest easy guys. Do you remember this article back last year? Its been this way since the beginning. These quotes from Dee are consistent with the rumors we heard of the subtle changes, (i.e. color going back to teal, etc.) and hopefully he logo has a more historic look. I cant see them saying all the things they said in the past and then coming out with that "leaked" logo. It would be a direct slap in the face to the fans.

http://blogs.trb.com/sports/custom/business/blog/2012/04/miami_dolphins_consider_alteri.html

The Dolphins may get a facelift for the 2013 season.
Nothing drastic, but team President Mike Dee said the Dolphins are soliciting fan opinion and will consider alterations to their logo and look to take advantage of opportunities under the NFL’s new apparel licensing agreements.
“I don’t think you’d ever see us consider something as radical as Tampa Bay did going from the orange to the pewter gray. … But I think we’re actively looking at ways to keep the brand current while respecting the great tradition and iconic value that we’ve been fortunate to inherit,” Dee said.
“That may result in some change, it may result in subtle change, it may result in no change. It’s too early to tell, but we’re talking to fans and listening to fans.”
“We’re anxious to talk to fans, and whatever we do it is going to be with great reverence and respect for the history and iconic nature of all the marks and symbols fans have come to know and like,” Dee said. “We’re not looking to enact any radical changes. … We will keep great respect of the history and tradition of the logo and the look and feel of the team. That is not going to change under any circumstances.”

I have bought much Dolphin gear in the past even though I always thought the logo (the current one) is pure garbage. Fans will buy merchandise REGARDLESS of design.

Back
Top Bottom