can someone post the leaked logo on a helment ? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

can someone post the leaked logo on a helment ?

Yep. That leaked logo looks better than the **** we've been dealt the last few years.

good **** Nublar! Headed to G5ive tonight, any finheaveners wanna meet me there... get at me!

Last edited by a moderator:
8313331095_a18eb66fa8_o-1.png

If this is indeed the final rendition, I will jump off a talk building. It's sissy. Ugly, nasty, laughable design.

The tail going up like that looks like the dolphin is taking a dump
kinda reminds me of the sea aquarium when they make the dolphin go on land and beg for a fish.
Might as well put a mermaid ridding the dolphin with a spear.
imagesqtbnANd9GcS8NdSPSvI9NhODIoUXh3wzSd-1.jpg

Am I the only one that laughs when someone whines about the logo changing? It's such a crazy thing to get upset over.

Rest easy guys. Do you remember this article back last year? Its been this way since the beginning. These quotes from Dee are consistent with the rumors we heard of the subtle changes, (i.e. color going back to teal, etc.) and hopefully he logo has a more historic look. I cant see them saying all the things they said in the past and then coming out with that "leaked" logo. It would be a direct slap in the face to the fans.

http://blogs.trb.com/sports/custom/business/blog/2012/04/miami_dolphins_consider_alteri.html

The Dolphins may get a facelift for the 2013 season.
Nothing drastic, but team President Mike Dee said the Dolphins are soliciting fan opinion and will consider alterations to their logo and look to take advantage of opportunities under the NFL’s new apparel licensing agreements.
“I don’t think you’d ever see us consider something as radical as Tampa Bay did going from the orange to the pewter gray. … But I think we’re actively looking at ways to keep the brand current while respecting the great tradition and iconic value that we’ve been fortunate to inherit,” Dee said.
“That may result in some change, it may result in subtle change, it may result in no change. It’s too early to tell, but we’re talking to fans and listening to fans.”
“We’re anxious to talk to fans, and whatever we do it is going to be with great reverence and respect for the history and iconic nature of all the marks and symbols fans have come to know and like,” Dee said. “We’re not looking to enact any radical changes. … We will keep great respect of the history and tradition of the logo and the look and feel of the team. That is not going to change under any circumstances.”

They sound pretty serious in the article about listening to the fans. I would be shocked to see this logo on our uniforms next season. I'm sure it was something they had considered, and maybe something they liked and leaked to see what the response would be. If they are serious about talking to the fans, I don't believe this logo will be ours because of the underwhelming response.

I have bought much Dolphin gear in the past even though I always thought the logo (the current one) is pure garbage. Fans will buy merchandise REGARDLESS of design.

how did the marlins do selling the new duds this year?

I don't know, but do the Marlins even have fans to begin with?? They certainly don't have any left now that they sold off the whole team!
lol they do have a team its just now in Toronto :(
also:
Nationwide, Sports Authority reported that Miami Marlins gear has outsold all other team merchandise this quarter, including that of teams from other sports, said Howard Smith, senior vice president of licensing for Major League Baseball.

im not a big fan of the new logo or colors of the marlins. i really loved the original logo.i live in NY and really got no crap for wearing the marling gear but now people give me s**t for the new stuff lol

If this is indeed the final rendition, I will jump off a talk building. It's sissy. Ugly, nasty, laughable design.

I couldn't agree more!

That logo is soooooo sissy; I absolutely hate it!

The tail going up like that looks like the dolphin is taking a dump
kinda reminds me of the sea aquarium when they make the dolphin go on land and beg for a fish.
Might as well put a mermaid ridding the dolphin with a spear.
imagesqtbnANd9GcS8NdSPSvI9NhODIoUXh3wzSd-1.jpg

You are right!!!

What a horrible logo if indeed it is what they plan on going to.

I couldn't agree more!

That logo is soooooo sissy; I absolutely hate it!

Have you ever really sat back and took a look at the current logo? It isn't exactly dripping with toughness...

Back
Top Bottom