Can someone tell me anything about QB Prospect Dan Orlovsky | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can someone tell me anything about QB Prospect Dan Orlovsky

i saw him play live, big guy, can make pretty much all the throws, i'd like to see how he is with better talent around him, but he's pretty good, imo a 2nd rounder

Phishstix said:
i saw him play live, big guy, can make pretty much all the throws, i'd like to see how he is with better talent around him, but he's pretty good, imo a 2nd rounder
Agreed, he has a shot to be real good, I've seen him play twice, he has a cannon!

I go to Uconn games. It's obvious to everyone (or should be) he is not NFL wrothy. He is a great QB for Uconn because they're trying to get that football porgram working... He is not going to amount to anything in the NFL.

I saw UCONN play against PITT on tv, and Orlovsky reminds me a lot of Andrew Walter of ASU...both guys are tall, around 6'4" 6'5" but they are not that mobile.
Orlovsky has a pretty strong arm, but I also feel he is a 2nd rounder.

Ali G said:
I go to Uconn games. It's obvious to everyone (or should be) he is not NFL wrothy. He is a great QB for Uconn because they're trying to get that football porgram working... He is not going to amount to anything in the NFL.
That's why he is rated on most draft boards in the top 5 QB's coming out and some as high as 2nd!

Scott Wright's Quarterback Rankings for the 2005 NFL Draft

Note: Does Not Necessarily Indicate Where Players Will Actually Be Selected

* = Underclassmen

CLICK ON PLAYERS NAME FOR BIO

1. Aaron Rodgers, California *

2. Matt Leinart, U.S.C. *

3. Andrew Walter, Arizona St.

4. Kyle Orton, Purdue

5. Dan Orlovsky, Connecticut

I just drafted him on my Madden season, does that count? :roflmao:

Actually I haven't seen that much of him but I have a feeling he may be this year's Phillip Rivers; a guy that starts out projected as a 2nd rder. then towards the end of the season and draft turns it on and climbs his way up the draft boards...

I read a good write up about him in sporting news about a month or so ago; the only thing I remember in his head is they liken him to Brady in terms of intellect, with a real live arm... but poor mobility

Back
Top Bottom