Can we play the photo shop game with Rex Ryan and Jet players? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can we play the photo shop game with Rex Ryan and Jet players?

No PhotoShop needed. LOL

clear.gif

we won that game. Here's Braylon in the AFC Championship game(w/ this one catch has more recs than the great Brandon Marshall in postseason)

clear.gif

I would try to do a pic w/ Rex, but my monitor isn't nearly big enough to display his ginormous ***!!

We all know this what NYJUNC looks like after a very satisfying 9-7 season!!!!!!

alg_slice-1.jpg

Is there restrictions on uploading pictures, because everytime i try to upload it from my computer it will not allow me?

You need to use a free file host site, and use the icon in the post window to include the link... then it will show up.

Can we get more photoshop pictures please??? Lets make this thread an alltimer. SabanHater? Vaark? JC? Lets see some of your magic...

Can we get more photoshop pictures please??? Lets make this thread an alltimer. SabanHater? Vaark? JC? Lets see some of your magic...

I tried to make one with Rex, but the computer screen isn't6 nearly big enough to display him.

Back
Top Bottom