Can we sign Drew Brees tomorrow? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can we sign Drew Brees tomorrow?

Dolfan73

Finally Back Home
Reaction score
[mod] please keep free agent stuff in the free agent thread [/mod]

Can we sign drew brees tomorrow or what day is it gonna be. You know that as soon as the bell rings on FA the Fins will be having a press conference introducing the new number 9.

Dolfan73 said:
Can we sign drew brees tomorrow or what day is it gonna be. You know that as soon as the bell rings on FA the Fins will be having a press conference introducing the new number 9.

Let's hope Brees is a big fan of "Dumb & Dumber" so he'll find the humor in getting paid with a suitcase full of IOU's.

Someone else want to take this one???
No we can not sign anyone until Monday at 12:01AM when FA begins, and we have until 6PM Sunday to get under the cap and wait and hope for a new CBA...

yes, it was originally tomorrow, but they pushed back the deadline for getting under the cap, so FA period will start monday.

Brees wants about 9-10 mil in 2006!

I do notthink we will get him anymore and I think Gus is GONE.

No Gus is good.
Would love to see Brees here.
If no Brees... then Sage should get a shot.

If we don't get a new CBA, it doesn't look like the Dolphins will be signing much of anybody. I'm wondering if we'll even have cap room for signing draft picks!

We may wind up with Shane Falco starting at QB next season at this rate...

DoctorFeelgood said:
If we don't get a new CBA, it doesn't look like the Dolphins will be signing much of anybody. I'm wondering if we'll even have cap room for signing draft picks!

Footsteps Falco? I havent seen him since he took that beating in the sugar bowl :sidelol:

Gotta love The Replacements

flintsilver7 said:
Let's hope Brees is a big fan of "Dumb & Dumber" so he'll find the humor in getting paid with a suitcase full of IOU's.

its as good as cash

MarxBrothers said:
Someone else want to take this one???
No we can not sign anyone until Monday at 12:01AM when FA begins, and we have until 6PM Sunday to get under the cap and wait and hope for a new CBA...

sometimes..its just too easy, huh?

DoctorFeelgood said:

Bring in the SCABS!!!!

Back
Top Bottom