Can you believe what the Pats are trying to do | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can you believe what the Pats are trying to do

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
I know this is not the place, but Kraft has wrote his buddy Goddell and asked the 1st rd pick back.

Why wouldn't they ask? It's not like the rest of the NFL and its fan base can really hate the Patriots more and the absolute worst thing the NFL can do is say no.

Has there ever been a sports team that has made itself this easy to dislike?

I think Goodell should take away their 2nd pick just for them asking for their picks back.

Report: “Zero chance” NFL gives back pick it took from Patriots

Patriots owner Robert Kraft didn’t elaborate today when asked if commissioner Roger Goodell responded to his letter asking for his first-round pick back.

It sounds like it wouldn’t take much paper for Goodell to respond.

According to Judy Battista of the NFL Network, an NFL source said there was “zero chance” the Patriots would get the pick back.

Source: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ce-nfl-gives-back-pick-it-took-from-patriots/

In the record books I think there should be an asterisk next to Belichick tenure with the Pats

I don't think anyone will need a denote or reminder who was the best coach in NFL history.

For me he will have to win like he does now with someone other than Brady. If he can do that then he can go to the top of the list.

For me he will have to win like he does now with someone other than Brady. If he can do that then he can go to the top of the list.

Belichick coached QB's Cassel, and Rypien & Testaverde to 11-5 records and also won a playoff game with the last two in Cleveland the season before the franchise was moved.

Also a coach doesn't have 15 straight winning seasons (let that sink in for a moment) . . .

13 straight 10 win seasons (same here) . . .

6 straight 12 win seasons (once more) . . .

4 Super Bowl championships (we get the point by now) . . .

because of a single player on a football team. There's only one figure in football who is strictly endured with wins and losses and it isn't the QB.

They will never get it back but they shouldn't have lost it for this offense. They should have lost more for the spygate so in the end they get what they deserve.

Belichick coached QB's Cassel, and Rypien & Testaverde to 11-5 records and also won a playoff game with the last two in Cleveland the season before the franchise was moved.

Also a coach doesn't have 15 straight winning seasons (let that sink in for a moment) . . .

13 straight 10 win seasons (same here) . . .

6 straight 12 win seasons (once more) . . .

4 Super Bowl championships (we get the point by now) . . .

because of a single player on a football team. There's only one figure in football who is strictly endured with wins and losses and it isn't the QB.

Vinny won 12 games as a starter for us one time(and 9 and 10 games his other 2 years as starter) so let's not act like he was trying to win w/ certain other QBs. Not to mention BB won 9 games w/ Vinny in 1994.

Cassell led KC to a div title and he won 10 games w/ Cassell as starter a year after they won 16.

BB won 2 games w/ Rypien, the same Mark Rypien who 3 years earlier went 14-2 in washington leading the skins to a SB title and being named SB MVP.

BB was a total failure as a HC without the greatest QB(or at worst #2) of all time.

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

he's been a complete failure w/o Brady. doesn't mean he's not a great HC but he has one playoff app in his career w/o Brady and has never even reached a title game w/o him. BB is smart enough to retire when Brady does.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago
Despite Robert Kraft's request, Roger Goodell said the Patriots will not be getting back this year's first-round pick.

Back
Top Bottom