Cap as of now. (Pre draft however in my sig it's updated as of 3/29) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cap as of now. (Pre draft however in my sig it's updated as of 3/29)

FinFrenzy

Never Lose Faith in the Fins
Club Member
Reaction score
FYI

Currently we are roughly 18mil under the cap including signings through March 08 as of now.

Thanks so much for the cap numbers. any chance that will ever turn into a grid-I like grids:D

If we actually need roughly $13 million to sign draft picks(which I keep hearing), then we don't have all that much free cap room at the moment.

Thanks so much for the cap numbers. any chance that will ever turn into a grid-I like grids:D

If we actually need roughly $13 million to sign draft picks(which I keep hearing), then we don't have all that much free cap room at the moment.

Hey man :hi5:

That's what some of us are working on it looks beautiful until we try and put it up.....we'll get it up clean and neat.

IMO 13 is a bit high maybe half that much with the signing bonus prorated and possibly base salaries following the bonus.

:up:

The $16.5MM under the cap is counting all 68 players on your list or only the top 53? If it's all 68, how much do we with only the top 53?

The $16.5MM under the cap is counting all 68 players on your list or only the top 53? If it's all 68, how much do we with only the top 53?

It's counting only the top 51 in my sig or the main page, the column to the right of the players cap hit shows whether that player was used in the total or not. :up:

BTW, our rookie cap has been set at $6.538 million. Jake Long's deal has a cap number of about $3 million. So we've got $3.538 million to get the rest of our rookies signed. The minimum salary for this season is $295,000, so we'll have about $4.7 million in signing bonus money to split among eight draft picks and any UDFA's who make the final roster.

Holy check the dates batman! 3 months later!

I actually have my own cap page,
http://www.phinzmania.com/salary/2008DolphinsCap.htm
so I was curious of FinFrenzy's source because he posted this BEFORE his cap page was up and posted.

And FYI, your link is Rich's website, who I am familiar with and have talked to him about a few contracts before......

I checked yours out not bad...I'm going to update mine soon. :hi5:

Were only a mil apart not bad considering the amount of money, research and guess work.

As long as were in the green...........;)

Back
Top Bottom